22

Scott

"Where's Lydia ?"

Malia snorts.

" What are you her keeper." She sarcastically asked. 

Stiles turned to her with his eyes narrowed. "What's your problem?" annoyance in his voice.

"My problem. My problem is that your always so worried about her." Stiles gets a confused look on his face.

"So."

"So. Have you forgotten that I'm your girlfriend not Lydia." She abruptly stood up and walked away, leaving the group in silence.

Which was quickly broken when Liam let out a laugh, everyone sending a look his way. Letting a huff Stile pulls a book from his bag, setting it on the table.

Leaning forward to study the title, Kira flicks her eyes up to Stiles. "Death Omens?" She questions. Stiles nods his head opening the book to a booked marked page.

"Yeah I found something called a double goer or better know as a doppelganger. He explained.

" So you really think Jade is a double goer?" Kira quickly catches on to what Stiles was implying.

"Yeah. In some myths it is said if you see a doppelganger that means trouble. It might even mean death."

"Are you gonna tell Deaton?" Liam questions leaning his head on his head.

"I haven't really got around to that." Scott slowly admits. Stiles is the one who snorts this time.

"Scott what are you waiting for?What if she turns all crazy and starts killing everyone?" He reasons.

"I doubt that would happen besides I did tell someone." Pause. "I called Chris".

Stiles looked anxious.

"He thought I was joking at first but then he heard how serious I was. He said he's coming in two are three days."

Stiles pumped his hand in the air, causing other students to send him weird looks.

"Finally some progress now we only have to worry about Theo."He said.

"Stiles maybe you should worry about your girlfriend, instead of obsessing over Theo." Liam said carelessly.

Stiles flicked him on the head.

"I am worried about her. All that's happening isn't a coincidence, and I don't want anyone hurt." He held up his hands on surrender. " Besides I just wanted to know where Lydia was. I'm being a concerned friend."

Placing a hand on Stiles arm, Kira pulls it down forcing it to his side..

" Jade she said that Lydia was calming some girl down" She explains."Tracey I think that's her name, she was freaking out about something."

"Speaking of Jade, don't you think you were a little rude to her." Scott brings the attention to himself.

Stiles snorted once more.

"Scott let's be realistic. For all we know she may be plotting to destroy us all. So why be nice?" He explained.

"But there's a good chance she's just a girl who looks like Allison, and your just being a unreasonable asshole." Liam pointed out.

"But what if she isn't." Stiles raised a eyebrow.

"And if she is." Kira raises her eyebrow in return.

"Then I'll say sorry." He shrugged his shoulders.

"But something tells me I'm right about this".