Welcome to China. Oh it's you...

Yes it's me my annoying self wanted to do another story! So here it goes hope ya like it:

"Okay class remember stay together we are going to check in at the Inn we will be staying in" the teacher announced.

Lila stood next to her boyfriend Adrien wither her arm cling onto his following in first while everyone else followed.

They were welcomed by a nicer older lady who wore a friendly smile.

"Welcome to our inn! We welcome you. Marinette dear come greet them!" The older woman called. That was Marinette's grandmother.

Marinette came out with some flour on her cheek. She had on a white shirt with pink shorts on.
Lila gripped Adriens arm harder. She was getting jealous. Adrien wasn't gonna lie though. She was beautiful. Her midnight hair and bluebell eyes.

"Welcome! I am Marinette and this is my grandmother Eu-meh.  By the way that means especially beautiful in Chinese" Marinette greeted. She loved to brag about her grandmothers name especially since it matched her grandma's personality.

"I will be right back kids stay right here" and with that the teacher went to the bathroom as the class got a little chatty.

"Marinette dear where is Ling." Eu-meh asked.

"He is preparing the rooms" Marinette replied.

"Well children would you like to introduce yourselves so we know who you are?" Eu-meh asked.

"Well I am Alya it's a pleasure to meet you. This is Adrien, his girlfriend Lila, my boyfriend Nino, Nathneal, Juleka, Rose, Mylene, Ivan, Chloé, Sabrina, Max, Kim, and Alix" Alya greeted. Everyone smiled.
Then a kid walked in.

"Mari!! Where the heck did you leave my coin" He said laughing. Marinette rolled her eyes laughing.

"Ling show some respect! Our guests are here" Marinette said.

"Oops. My apologies. I'm Ling" Ling said taking a fake bow.

"Your coin is where it always is." Marinette sassily said.

"Yeah sure. Wait a minute Lila?" Ling's faces dropped. A look of hurt and anger soon replaced. Marinette face palmed. Why did he have to bring it up? Here of all places? Also why did she have to come back?

"No. Just don't we all had a agreement. We all would pretend we never knew each other." Lila snapped. Everyone looked at her confused.

"Don't talk to Ling like that. You are the one who!-

"Marinette. Not the time or place dear. We don't want to make anyone uncomfortable" Eu-meh said interrupting Marinette.

"I'm going to the kitchen to make the pastries" Marinette muttered walking off, Ling followed.

"You'll have to excuse me". Lila went to the bathroom.

"What was that" Alya asked confused.
Eu-meh sighed.

"They all know each other they used to go to school together. Then a fight happened. I will not say anything else. I am sure they wouldn't want to talk about it." Eu-meh said sighing. Suddenly there was a crash from outside.
Marinette ran out of the kitchen.

"Eu-meh it's another Akuma!" Marinette said running out.

"What was that about?! What was that crash?!" Nino asked.

"Well you see there is a thing called Akumas. They are villains here. We have a hero here called Ladybug. She fights them off. Marinette runs a blog about it" Ling sighed as if it's just casual routine of an explanation.

"No way! We have Akumas back in Paris! I run a blog dedicated to our hero named Chat Noir!" Alya exclaimed.

"Another miraculous holder?!" Adrien thought to himself.

"I thought I was the only one who had a blog about a super hero!" Marinette laughed. She was rubbing her ear. Where her earnings are.

"Okay children come here. We will go somewhere safe while the Akuma is being handled. Marinette go make sure the doors are locked." Eu-meh said winking at her. Marinette smirked and smiled.

"Okay will do!" Marinette said dashing out of there.

It's just you and I Akuma. Let's do this.

Adrien managed to slip away. He ran to the bathroom and transformed.

Marinette ran outside and hid behind somewhere to transform.

"PLAGG CLAWS OUT-
TIKKI SPOTS ON" the both transformed.

Hehe hoped u liked this and there is gonna be a couple parts to it!

~edited on February 10th 2019~