The Little Things

Adrien stared out the window before proceeding to sneak out of it. He transformed into Chat and started sneaking out like he did thousands of times before, he got onto the roof and watched the night sky in China.

It was absolutely breathtaking. It was truly beautiful. Feeling calm and relieved, he took a deep breath in enjoying the night as the wind blows and the city flows.

He turned around when he heard something... more like someone land into the roof. That's when he saw Ladybug.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Ladybug said not taking her stare off of the town. He sighed. He did miss home,but not that much. Here it was calm and soothing. It felt warm.

"Yeah it is. Must be hard considering how you fight" he simply replied.
Ladybug narrowed her eyes and was not happy.
How dare he say that. This was her home. She defends it with honor and pride. She loves everyone and everything. Who was he to say anything.

"Listen cat. This is my home and I defend it just fine. I love this city and the people in it. Is do anything to protect them. Besides you are probably a noob anyways" Ladybug replied as she narrowed her eyes down and her hands on her hips.

Chat Noir's eyes widened then turned into a cold stare. He was ready to scratch with his claws.

"Well at least I'm not an insect. Pesky and annoying" Chat Noir said as he got up and looked her in the eye.

"At least people aren't allergic to me" Ladybug said as she covered her nose and looked away.

"At least I don't have a yo-yo as a weapon!" Chat Noir snapped.

They kept moving

Closer

Closer

Closer

Closer  (good now kiss jk jk)

Closer

Till they

Realized they were too close and jumped back mad.

"Look, I love my home. These people count on me to save the day. I don't appreciate someone coming in and telling me how to do my job" with that, Ladybug swung away with her yo-yo and Chat went off into the alley away to detransform.
Plagg flew in his hand he handed him some cheese and then he flew into his pocket. Adrien walked to the INN.

As he walked, he  started to think about what she had said. Questioning if he was wrong. After all he wouldn't want someone to come and tell him his job.

Everyone was laughing and having a good time in the big living room that was there. Lila was a little to close to Ling though. Adrien has told himself to not to be the type of boyfriend that treats a girl like property. It was getting under his skin though.

Nino and Alya were drinking hot chocolate and laughing.

Alix and Kim were just doing dares.

Rose, Juleka, Max, and Nathaniel were talking about art,math, photography, ect.

Mylene and Ivan were cuddling on the couch.

That's when he spotted Marinette, sat by herself smiling at everyone else. Adrien decided to sit next to her.

"Nice to see everyone getting along" Marinette smiled warmly looking everyone.

"Yeah." Adrien said with a small smile and tiny voice. He looked at everyone and back down at his hands.

"Can I ask you why you hate Ladybug so much?" Marinette asked looking up at him and then back down to her cup.
Adrien thought about it for a little. He then looked at her in the eyes as she looked back up at him.

"Maybe...maybe because I'm used to my home's hero. That our home Paris was special and had its very own hometown hero. It's just weird to think our town maybe I don't know... Doesn't have its own... speciality.... I know it sounds weird. Thing is some people only come because they want to find love or the Eiffel Tower. Which is fine,but some don't come just for the beauty they don't soak in the culture and how amazing Paris really is. Chat Noir was something Paris had. Also im sure Chat Noir is more of a solo act. After all we have never seen him work with others" Adrien said. He continued to look at Marinette. Marinette's eyes widened. It kind of clicked to her.
    She understood after all what it's like. She thought Ladybug was her own speciality too.

"Wow. Well I didn't knew Chat Noir meant so much to you" Marinette said.

"Well I mean he does so much for all of us. Who knows how he had to adjust. He tried his best and works hard to fight for us." Adrien felt weird talking about himself without stating he talking about himself. However, he meant every word.

"Same with Ladybug. Sometimes I wonder if she is tired of being a solo act. Who knows she could have felt alone all of her life. Or she could be waiting for someone to sweep her off her feet" Marinette let out a sigh.

"Well maybe Chat doesn't want to be alone. Maybe just maybe he is scared to let them in" Adrien said as he looked at his drink. It was quiet for a little bit. Then Lila parked her flat ass in between them.

"Hey Adri" Lila said as she hugged him. Adrien hugged back. Marinette scooted over a bit and Ling sat next to her. So close yet so far. A couple inches could feel like a mile.

"Hey Lila" Adrien planted a kiss onto her cheek and looked back at Marinette.

"Well thank you Adrien. I appreciate the new perspective. It's... refreshing " Marinette gave a small yet warm smile.

"Anytime. I hope I didn't bore you though. I know I can bore Lila at times with all the Chat talk" Adrien chuckles as he tried to go for Lila's hand.

"That alley cat? Again? Then again figured Marinette would talk about filthy animals considering she is one" Lila stated. Adrien moved away his hand and was going to say something when Ling spoke.

"What does that make you then? Cause if she's a filthy animal, you are just a filthy Bitch.".
Marinette chuckled at Ling's comment. She tried not to laugh anymore and tried to compose herself.

"Ahem Ling, language." Marinette stayed while trying not to chuckle.

"My god I forgot you are the language police... who so happens to have the mouth of a sailor when no one else is around." Ling stated as he raised an eyebrow. If looks could kill Ling would be nothing but dust.

"Oh hush. I don't curse like a sailor" Marinette said as she hit his arm. He chuckled.

"Mhm we can keep lying to ourselves. Let me just tell some truths to cover up your lies. By the way I'm totally attractive and smart, single and ready to mingle." He stated while shooting finger guns.

"Well shoot I guess we are lying to ourselves"  Ling shot up and took her pastry that was on the plate next to her and ran with it as he chucked like a villain.

"HEY! COME BACK WITH THAT" Marinette ran after him. Adrien chuckled at the scene unfolding. It had been refreshing to see new faces and to see people interact that he didn't see interact every day. He couldn't help but smile at the girl as she ran around. He felt like he was on the verge of making a new friend. He smiled.

Lila scowled as she kept attaching herself onto Adrien.
"Ugh why must they act like children. Especially with guests around" she sighed as she turned back to Adrien.

Adrien started thinking back wondered how weird it was for her to be acting this way.

Lila is usually so sweet to everyone. What could have possibly happened between them? I've never seen her this way.... well at least never acknowledged it. But she's still the sweet Lila I know... she has to be.

Adrien shook his head and snapped out of his thoughts and kissed his girlfriend on her head and Marinette triumphantly held her pastry she had gotten back. Some of the classmates that were around laughed at this. It's the little moments that make it worth while.

Hehe guys I finally have another chapter for you guys!!! I hope you enjoy it ❤️
🐞⚡️🐱