I Want Some Grandchildren!

Start from the beginning

"Wow, I never thought I'd be having dessert so early in the morning." He said as he bent down and started licking the whipped cream off  my belly. It tickled, but I tried to now squirm. "So delish"

I took the can of whipped cream and squirted it in my mouth. "Yeah, you're right"

"I want some more" he said as he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

Hahaha! Wow, this was great. French kissing with whipped cream in our mouths, had to be the first.

I pressed myself up to him, my arms around his neck, and his around my waist, hugging me closer to him. I hadn't realized it, but the blanket had untied. I slipped it off, well, it was fine to do so, Ryan was already pressed up to me.

I felt the cold air of the room, but then felt Ryan's body heat. I scooted closer to him, turning him so he would be sitting on the couch. I sat on top of him. I felt his hands trail up to my back. He gasped.

"You- Sarah- the blanket fell off"

"mhm" I pressed my chest closer against him.

"Oh my..." he trailed his hands up to my breasts. "Holy fuck, I love you."

I laughed, "They the best?"

"Yup, I'm guessing you're pretty comfortable now."

"Yeah, I love the skin on skin."

Ryan was now massaging me. I wasn't really expecting that, but it felt so good. My heart was beating faster. Ryan pressed his lips to mine, making me tingle all over.

"More" I heard myself say. Where did that come from?

Ryan was laughing, "You sure? I bet you can't handle it."

"OMG, Ryan yes, I can"

I couldn't. His hands were all over me now. He ran his hands up and down my waist. He licked my neck and blew cold air. Wow.

The morning basically continued like that. I honestly had to say that I was happy for taking that step... brings us closer together?

My mom was coming back home tonight. She spends some time at my father's house, trying to convince him to come back and live with us. She believes that he has "changed", but I doubt it. I will never love him again. If he took one step back into my life, I'm going to punch him in the face. After my parents had gotten divorced, he dedicated his life to drinking and drugs. He has a job as a window washer. Yeah, best role model.

I love my mom, she's the best person ever. She doesn't care what other people think about her, she just goes out and is nice to everyone, of course unless they're being bitches. She and my father started dating when she had graduated college. She loved him so much, she still does even after all this bullshit. I don't see anything in that man other than how he gave me courage and naturally lean body. I don't have anything else to thank him for. He almost ruined my whole life.

Ryan was now holding my hand. We were watching TV and my head was in his lap. I already took a shower and got dressed, but he was still in his boxers and tee. Guys.

He was playing with my hair, which tickled, obviously. I turned around and looked up at his gorgeous face. His eyes were twinkleing. Heart meltingg!! Why did I love this guy so much? I don't know how to put it into words, that's all I know.

"Sarah?"

"Mhm?"

"What do you want for your future?"

What I want for as my future? To be with him. To have a well paying job, have children, have a cute house in the country. To be called a momma, to be looked up to, to be asked for first-date advice, to teach my children how to walk and talk...