I Want Some Grandchildren!

Omg, I had slept over at Ryan's that night. I was next to him in his bed. I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck. What am I doing here? I should be back at home. Holy crap! Did we have sex?! I checked under the blankets. I was in my pj's. I had then remembered that I walked back home last night to get my stuff, of course with Ryan following me and telling me that he wanted me to sleep naked. I had wacked him on the side of his head. I loved how Ryan respected me so much, but he makes way too many jokes about the down and dirty. Had I really just said that? I mentally face-palmd myself.

I slowly got out of the bed, only making Ry stirr once. I was almost out of the room when I heard his beautiful husky voice.

"Hey, babe, where you going?"

"I was going to surprise you with some breakfast."

"Oh, well no thanks. All I need is you laying right here next to me." I stood there looking at him with one of my 'aww' faces. "Well get your hot ass back into bed."

I basically skipped back. I jumped on him making him groan.

"Hello sexy lover" I winked at him.

"You know, you're really making this difficult for me. How long until I can rip your clothes off with my teeth?"

I bent down and kissed him, "How about in five minutes?"

His eyes got wide, and he was starting to look half-panicked, half-excited.

"REALLY??"

"No, I was just kidding." I laughed. I put my head in the crook of his neck and started kissing along his neck until i got to his chest. I put both of my hands on his chest and skimmed them down to the elastic of his boxers. He shuddered, and I smiled.

"Fuck me" he said breathlessly. I just laughed and rolled off of him. He grabbed my arm before I could go further away.

"Sarah, I want to be able to wait, but I love you too much. Heck, I would die for you if I had to."

I felt my heart melt. Could I really have gotten this lucky? I mean, he wanted to, and he respected how I rejected it. He's now telling me that it's so hard for him when he loves me so much. I would honestly love the feel of his hands all over me, but I was afraid he was going to leave me. Why was I afraid? I mean, he was always there for me... except for when he moved away. COMMON SARAH, hes never going to do that again!

I rubbed my hand on his cheek, "I want you to fuck me so bad right now, but I'm scared of what will happen after." SHIT. Had I really told him that?

He looked at me with horror. "What will happen after? You think sex is the end of it all? Sarah, babe, I love you! I'm actually very happy that you want to, but if you're really afraid of what's going to happen after, I'll prove it to you that I will never, EVER, leave your side."

Holy fuck. What am I going to do?

I suddenly felt him on top of me, I was being kissed by him, and then I realized how much I wanted him, not just to be there, but for me to become part of him. I wanted to spend my whole life with this boy. I wanted to have children with this boy. I wanted to be able to hold his hand when we were 90! I wanted no one else but him. He was my life now, my everyhting. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and wrapped my legs around him. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, and I honestly couldn't have felt happier.

Ryan was starting to back away. Why?? Why do good things end?

"Sarah, what are you doing?"

I looked down at my hands. They were unbuttoning my pajama shirt, and his tshirt was already off. What the hell? What's going on? Was I really about to have sex with my boyfriend?