I Want Some Grandchildren!

Start from the beginning

"I- I- Sorry." I let go of the breath I was holding, "I was, oh my God, Ryan, please, help me." I breathed.

He shot me a confused and worried face. "Help you? Sarah, what's wrong?"

"I want you, Ry. I want you, but then I want to keep you forever. I want to lock you up, and never let you go. I don't ever want to lose you. I'm so scared."

"Lock me up for all I care. I want to be yours."

I smiled at him. I kissed him, and then got off the bed and took my shirt off. I growled at Ry and then ran out of his room. I saw the look on his face. It was an "I-cannot-believe-my-girlfriend-took-her-shirt-off-and-showed-me-her-boobs-and-growled-face".

I was running down the stairs, and into his family room. I got a throw and covered my top half with it as I laid on the couch. Soon enough I heard Ryan walk in.

"What the hell was that?" he said with a sexy/ amused voice.

"Sneek Peek of the prize." I winked. I put my hands behind my head and raised my chest up a bit, teasing Ryan.

"I want to take that blanket off of you and meet your best friends."

"Go ahead"

He looked a bit shocked. He looked a bit nervous. I trailed my finger down my chest and started pushing the blanket lower and lower until you could see the top of my breasts. He started looking at me wide-eyed.

"I love you, Lord. Holy Jesus. I have the hottest girl in the world, and she's half naked on my couch." he chuckled nervously. I purred. That was it, Ry was already on top of me, kissing me down my neck, biting it softly. I tangled my fingers into his hair.

"Sarah-" he said breathlessly, "let's not do anything."

"Ok, baby. Love you a ton."

I loved this feeling. I loved knowing that he would ask for permission. I felt like I owned him a bit...

I want him sooo bad! What the hell, I don't think I'm ready though, I mean not after I'd been raped by Oliver... it would end up bothering me.

"Ry-" wow my voice was so thick, "Your birthday is in a week." Yeah, I'd be able to feel better in a week...

"Yeah, so?"

"Um, nothing really. But what are you doing that day? Anything special?"

"Nah, my dad doesn't like celebrating birthdays."

"Oh, kay. Well, then I should come over so we can celebrate." I said. I hope he got the double-meaning....

"Mmm, yeah. Bring some ice cream, cuz i've got whipped cream and chocolate syrup."

"Really? Do you have it with you now?"

"Yeah, it's in the fridge..."

I tied the blanket around my boobs and ran to the fridge. I got out the whipped cream. When I got back, I tossed Ryan the whipped cream.

"SOOO, Mr. Sexy. What do you want to do with that whipped cream?"

"I want to eat it..."

"Oh, really?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I want to eat it off of you"

"Mmm, sounds like the best whipped cream ever."

"Mhmm, I would actually love to eat some right now..."

"Me too. Go get a spoon"

When he left, I got the whipped cream and drew a smiley on my tummy. I would love it if he licked it off....

SparkleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara