Part Six

"And not so good to see you again, father." I almost choked on the word. "Stay back." I looked to everyone. Especially Ciel.

I walked foward and unsheathed my katana, then put it to his throat. "You dare leave me, sell me, experiment on me, then come back years later and kill my brother and expect me to not kill you. I've had a lust for your blood for years. My undying wish is to have you dead. And I'll go to extreme measures to do so." I spoke as I pressure the katana deeper and deeper into his throat. He disappeared to behind me and I had a knife to my neck.

"Now now baby, no need to worry about me." He cooed.

"I have every need to worry about you." I growled as my eyes turned red and my wings came out of my back. The right one black and the left a pure white. I knocked him to the floor.

"I may not kill you here and now though... let's make this fun shall we?" I chuckled in an insane way. "Keep in mind, your daughter has danced with the devil himself and taken walks through heaven. You've given me what I need to kill you. So it's not my fault if you end up dead." I got off of him and heard him whistle.

In a few seconds the windows broke and angels came flying in. I looked through the sight if each sniper once and shot all of them dead. "I suppose we are done for now?" My so called father laughed and Zella threw me a pistol while Sebastian was golfing Ciel back.

I pointed the pistol at my father and giggled. "I suppose. Unless you want me to shoot you. One rule of this game, use as many pawns as you'd like. But don't kill anyone else like you have been. Use friends who are disposable to you. Don't bring innocents into this." I spoke. He just nodded and disappeared.

I lowered my pistol and looked to the other three. "What the bloody hell are you?" Ciel said, shocked.

I sheathed my katana and dropped my guns. Then attempted to walk over to Ciel before breaking down and falling to my knees.

Ciel ran over to me and and hugged me. I put my wings down so they weren't out, like they would be if I was flying. I hugged back and began crying soon after. "I could have killed him. I could've killed the man who made my life hell..." I cried at my idiocy.

"It'll be okay." He mumbled into me hair.

~time skip brought by Ciel's newfound love for you~

I layed in Ciel's bed in one of his night shirts. Ciel was in his study doing work so I was left to rest and think. I got bored so I stood up and went to Ciel's study.

I walked in without knocking, because what's the point? Ciel looked up at me and I smiled weakly. "What are you doing out of bed?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I was bored." I answered then walked over to him and sat on his lap. Seeing as there were no other chairs close to him in the room.

He blushed a little and put his arms around my waist. "Fine I guess you can stay for a little while..." He said, obviously flustered. I giggled, which accidentally moved my ass against his hips and he moaned a little.

I started laughing my ass off. Not meaning to make him do that. He blushed and stared daggers at me. So I stopped laughing.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that." I apologized after I calmed myself down.

"I-It's fine. Just don't do it again... that was quite embarrassing." He stuttered and I laughed, making sure to not move my ass this time.

~a lil while later~

Then at the perfect moment, one where I was on Ciel's lap, playing with his fingers and talking to him quietly about my past. Lizzy bursted in. "So you were raped?" Ciel asked, him nor I knowing Lizzy was there.

"Mhm. You weren't there at the time. But the cult who kidnapped us also raped me." I said quietly. Then saw Ciel's eye widen. I followed his gaze and saw Lizzy.

"Ciel," she started through gritted teeth, "What's going on?" She asked, obviously hurt.

"Erm. Some dangerous things went down earlier today, she was laying in bed, she got bored, she came in here. There were no other seats so I let her sit on my lap and we are now talking about her past." He explained. "I also may be in love with her and not you. Don't get me wrong, I love you. Just more like a cousin. Because well, you're my cousin." He answered her.

She bursted into tears after hearing Ciel's words. "F-Fine. If you're happy I guess it's okay..." She said through tears and I felt bad. So I stood up and walked over to her.

I hugged her lightly. "I'm sorry I really can't control my feelings... I love Ciel I dont want to make you hate me or him though." I explained and let go.

Elizabeth nodded and walked out after saying bye. "That went better then expected. So, back on my lap you go? Cause I was warm." Ciel said and I rolled my eyes then sat on his lap again.

"How do you feel so secure sitting in my lap so, I guess intimately, while talking about how you were raped?" He asked me. I shrugged and blushed.

"Because I love you." I mumbled and kissed his lips gently. He kissed back, acting as if I was fragile. He pulled me so that I was straddling him and held my waist loosely while I laced my arms around his neck. He pulled away and looked at me lovingly.

"I love you too, (Y/n). Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me and tilted his head.

I nodded and blushed. "Yes, yes I will." I smiled a real smile for once. He smiled back and pecked my lips, then yawned.

"I'm tired, we should go to bed." He suggested and I nodded my head in approval. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room then set me on his bed and got changed. Soon after he layed down next to me and I cuddled into his chest.

"Goodnight gorgeous." He mumbled before I hummed as if to say 'you too' and falling asleep.