Part Two

"Why, Miss (L/N)? What do you plan to do to the Young Lord?" I heard Sebastian say as he entered the room I was given. My eyes quickly flashed a deep, blood red.

I gave a smile and told the honest to god, truth. "Absolutely nothing, I just have a lot of secrets and tricks up my sleeve. Ones that could possibly save both yours and his lives." I stated flatly.

He just smirked, "You know, I could just see into your soul to tell if you're lying or not. But I'll choose to trust you." He had replied, and with his reply I bursted out laughing and clutched my stomach.

"S-See into my soul?" I laughed, "What a joke." I continued laughing like an idiot. Not that I didn't belive he could see souls, cause I was part demon myself and knew it was true. But because I wasn't fully human I didn't have a soul.

"What's so funny? I can actually see souls. In fact that's why I'm in a contract with the Young Master." He explained, confused. I looked at him like he was an idiot.

"I've noticed the contract, and you don't just tell people about it. And I'm laughing because I don't have a fucking soul. Just like me you're a demon. Well, I'm only part demon but that's not the point. You should be able to tell I'm also a demon!" I explained, his eyes widened. I just giggled and mumbled "Idiot." Under my breath.

"I heard that... but you? Demon? Did you come to steal his soul, did you?" He asked scared, referring to Ciel.

"Of course not. Like I said, I'm not completely a demon. How do you think I can digest human food?" I retorted, Sebastian just nodded taking it all in.

"So you're both human and demon?" The raven haired demon asked, his red eyes full of curiosity.

"Oh no, I'm much much more then that." I replied. The walked out of the room with my last sight being his eyes widening.

"Wait," I stopped, "then what are you?" He called and I turned on my heel to face him.

"I guess you'll just have to find out." I smirked and continued walking off. Leaving Sebastian in awe.

I went out to the garden and decided to walk around. The aroma of roses and flowers filled the air. I saw something out of the corner of my eye and walked over to it, "Is that a-" I was cut off by the voice of a certain bluenette.

"Black rose? Yes, it is." I turned around in shock of seeing him here, even though this is his manor.

"Didn't expect to see you out here. But aren't black roses rare?" I asked and tilted my head. He just chuckled.

"Of course they are, but I wanted a few here. And why are you surprised? It's my manor after all." I just rolled my eyes and giggled.

"I guess because I expected you to be in your study." I shrugged and got up from my crouching position. Even in these heeled boots I was shorter than him. I shook my head.

"I may be busy but I needed a break, and why the head shake?" He asked, I motioned to me being shorter then him. Even in heels. He then started laughing his ass off. I cocked my head at his laughing, since judging by his usual demeanor he doesn't laugh often.

"Sorry, I just find it humorous that you're shorter then me in heels." He stated and gained composure again. I just rolled my eyes and turned around towards the rose. Then I saw a hand pick it off of the rose bush and place it in my hair. "It looks much better in your (h/c) hair then on that bush." He said and with that he walked away, leaving me with a pink tint dusting my cheeks.

~Time skip brought to you by Alois' booty shorts~

I sat on my bed waiting for Zella to out my night clothes on. Even though Zac was, well gay. I didn't trust men to change me. Never in a million years. "All done, Your Hignness." Zella bowed her head and stood up. I rolled my eyes at the formality.

"We're alone, just call me (y/n) as you normally do." I replied and layed on my bed. Then I was handed tea, I knew the scent. "Ah, Earl Grey." I sipped at the tea and when I was done I handed the cup to Zella and she walked out. I layed down and noticed the rose was still in my hair.

I took the rose out and set it on the table along with my (f/c) ring, the one that always belonged to the head of the (L/n) family. I just sighed as I remembered my parents. Well, more like my parent, my Dad never actually cared. I shut my eyes and went to sleep, only to be greeted with a nightmare.

~Dream~

I ran through the woods in a torn up black dress. After witnessing a living nightmare at my manor I didn't want to be anywhere near my father. I looked down at the many scars from injections on my body. I was told they'd be taken into effect one day but I never knew what the serums injected into me did. After much running my so called father appeared in front of me at the end of the tree line. All I head was 'you can't run from me baby girl' then I saw black.

What I assumed was a few hours later I had woken up in a cage. My back tied to one of the bars, my hands tied togther ans a blindfold over my eyes. "Have fun with her." I heard my sorry excuse for a dad say before leaving. Then my blindfold was taken off and what was left of my dress was pulled up. I felt a burn into my thigh and yelped. Then looked down at what had happened. A branding mark, signaling they owned me now. It was a blue circle with what looked like a Pheonix and a number eight in the middle. I looked up to be greeted with the sight of royal blue eyes and blue black hair in a cage across the room from me. I wasn't alone.

~Back to reality!~

Ciel's P.O.V

I heard sobs an whimpers in the room across from me. I walked out of my room and into the room where all of the noise was taking place. Only to be greeted with an asleep, but panicking and sobbing (y/n). I walked over and just before I just to you, you woke up pulled a pocket knife from your nightstand. "D-Don't come any cl-closer." She sobbed, then when she realized it was me she dropped the knife with a thud.

Your P.O.V

I realized it was Ciel, not someone else and dropped my knife. I hadn't had a nightmare in so long, why now? My body continued to shake with sobs. I saw the resemblance of the kid in the cage in Ciel. That kid was my only friend in the torture chamber, yet I don't even think I got his name.

"It'll be okay, I'm here. Whatever happened wasn't real." I heard a soothing voice in my ear say and warm arms wrap around me. It was Ciel. I just nodded and layed my head on his shoulder, still shaking and breathing hastily. I was in a contract for a reason. So whoever kidnapped me and killed the boy would pay. Except what I didn't know, was that the boy wasn't dead. He was perfectly alive and well, and I was in his arms.

--
Hiya! Sorry for the sorta sucky update. I apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes. I'm kinda in a rush right now, I have ti be somewhere in a minute and I really wanna out out an update for yall so I don't have time to edit. So yeah, next update should be soon! Baii! :)