chapter23-prologue-

*present*

as i came back to reality i looked at the picture of him and me. The guy i fell in love with the guy i gave everything to. And the guy whom i lost in just a few seconds. I didnt cry i actually smiled again thinking Derek would want me to smile for him to keep on going. i would come back to visit him as much as i can and then maybe one day ill meet someone who will love me but my heart forever will belong my beloved Derek.

"if you can hear me Derek i want you to know that ill try t get better maybe not today or tomorrow but soon i will but you wioll always remain in my heart." i said "and remember ill always no matter love you." i looked at the promise ring derek had given me it looked at it and smiled.

I stood up and closed the photo album and put it in a box labeled "Us"

I walked to my window and looked out it maybe it was a kew start for me. I thought back to some of the last words Derek had said to me:

"be happy for me."

And i would be happy again. I got the last box that was in my room and my bag and looked at my room empty except for my bed and a few wardrobe closets. I headed downstairs and looked at the house i was going to miss it. It had been the house i had grown up in now i was leaving it after 18 years.

"goodbye." isaid and went out and got into the car

My mom came and said "ready?"

"almost." i said and said to mydad standing there "your baby doll forever daddy."

"my baby doll forever take care honey and make sure to come visit where ever you want okay." he said

"ill make sure dad take care." i said

"safe trip hope to see you soon." my dad said

he stepped away from the car as my mom turned it on we waved bye to my dad aad me and my mom left.

"time to start over again. Drerek be safe." i thought as we headed to the airport and i smiled at my mom.

Well thats the end of Come Back To Me... Hope you liked i put alot of work into it. Please Comment and vote for it and keep on going in life we all get another chance not matter.