chapter 2

the next morning i was woken up because i forgot to set off my alarm the past night. As i got off my bed and down the stairs i tried to pry my eyes open. *yawn*

Next the phone rang. "shit!." i screamed because the phone had scared me.

as i answered it i wondered who it would be.

"hello." i said

" rose hey your awake good ill be over in 15 minutes okay bye." i was still sleepy to know who it was.

"uhh." i said as i stumbled back to the kitchen to get some cereal.

15 minutes later i heard the doorbell. "its open i think." i said.

"well well leaving doors unlocked missy thats a bad sign hangover?." she said. i turned around and saw it was just athena. She was a friend from school and was supposed to be in vegas right now.

"what the hell are you doing here!" i said.

"i came back early just for you baby." she said flirtatious.

i couldnt help but laugh at her and raise my eyebrow. "if you keep up that talking with me people are gonna start to think we are lesbian like last time." i said.

"well they are lowlifes let them think whatever they want." she said.

"if you say say babe." i said paying along.

"okay enough sweet talk go get dressed you have to see somethign!" she said smilng.

"huh?" i said with a frown.

"just go!" she said once i stud up she slapped my ass and laughed. i hurried up to my room and put on a skirt that was a little bit above my knees and bvb shirt with the same heels from yesterday. i put on my heavy makeup and combed my natural jet black hair which had purple in it. i had pale skin and baby blue eyes whcih were exactly like my mom. my dad had simple brown eyes. i combed my hair one last time before i looked myself in the mirror and thought i was decent enopught so i went back downstairs.

"there." i said once i went down stairs again.

"woahh! honey you blow me away with your bod!!" she said winking.

"aha okay i get it now lets go before i go back to sleep" i said.

"fine." she said and with that i got my purse and we got into her car and left.

a little bit longer i would say but still short enjoy ;D

comment/vote....