chapter 5

i started to get ready because i almost had to go meet up with athena at the movies. i changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and wore a plain v top with some matching high heels i put on my usual makeup and combed my hair and headed down stairs. i got my purse and went into the kitchen i saw that the fridge was full with food so it was okay.

the phone rang next. i got the phone and said "hello?"

"Roselina?" i heard them say.

"who looks for her?" i said.

"dont you remember me?" the voice asked.

"no so please what do you want and who are you?" i asked a bit frustrated.

"it seems you're busy i will call back later on... and Roselina?" he said.

"yes?" i asked nervous now

"don't burn the house down this time." and they hunged up. i stood there speechless who had that person been! i looked at the caller I.D. it was unknown caller (private).

"how nice a prank i bet." i said and left to the movie theater.

when i got there athena was waiting. "gosh about time baby."

"sorry i got held up by a stupid unknown caller." i grumbled.

inside the movie theaterathena wanted to watch a comedy so we did threw out the movie i couldnt help but think back to the caller. how did he get my nuber and my name and how did he know i had burned down my house once. my thoughts stopped when the movie ended and athena and me exited the movie theater.

"so where to for dinner?" she asked.

"uh anywhere you want babe." i said trying to coe back to reality.

"okay then what about that one small restaurrant 2 blocks from here?" she asked.

"uh yeah sure ill follow you lets go" i follow her and when we went into the restaurant i saw the boy from the other day.

"rose? rose? hello?" i heard someone call. i saw it was athena.

"oh hey sorry. its just derek over there cauhgt my attention." i said without noticing

"ahhhh derek!" athena said with a grin.

oh no it was going to be an intereting dinner...

bit longer. who was the caller? can you think of anything? he'll be back in a few chapters enjoy ;}

comment/vote