chapter 1

*About a year ago*

"We will be back in 2 months sweety you muct understand we have work to do okay love you." my mom said to me before leaving.

"we love you swetheart stay safe and don't burn the house down this time okay." my dad said with a very serouis face. I couldnt help but smile at the memory of that time.

"no promises i love you dad." i said

"see you soon. bye." he said and left to the taxi. They waved before they disappeared.

"workaholics." i whispered under my breath.

"they dont care about me all the care is about their stupid work." i continued.

i looked around and saw that i didn't have anything to do and it was summer break everyone i knew was out of town. so i went up to my room and changed my sweatpants and musle shirt for a pair of black skinny jeaans and a gray corset and i got some heels out. i decided to go to the movies and watch any scary movie. after the movie as i came out i saw it was dark. i stumbled and dropped my car keys.

"shoot!" i said

"here you go." i looked up and saw a boy from my school and remebered he had a few classes with me.

"thanks uh.." i couldnt remember his name

"derel and your roseline?" he asked.

"just rose." i said quietly.

"well see you." he said before leaving.

"thanks." i said and got into my car and headed home to be alone once againg...

Its a small chapter but ill get the nest one to be longer xD

comment/vote....