When no one dies

Rose had insisted on spending a few night at Jackie's apartment. The Doctor reluctantly agreed and off they went to Jackie's.

Jackie was overjoyed. She left them while she went shopping. Rose wanted to watch a DVD and let The Doctor choose one. "Can we watch Finding Nemo?" He asked. She smiled and replied "Ok. You're such a child." She went to get it but couldn't reach. "Here I'll help you." The Doctor told her and went to go help her.

The DVD was on the top shelf and he had to stand on his tiptoes to reach it. He got it but slipped and fell, landing on top of Rose. "I'm sorry." He said "Are you hurt?" Rose shook her head and stared into his hazel eyes. They stayed there for a bit before The Doctor brought his lips to hers.

They kissed for a while. The Doctor lifted Rose up and carried her to the sofa. Their lips never parting.

Jackie came back about half an hour later and put the shopping away. When she got into the living room she saw The Doctor's TimeLord tongue down her daughters throat. He was on top of her and her hands were in his hair.

"Excuse me you two but could you stop kissing for a minute please?" Jackie asked. The Doctor shot up and looked at her "I... I... I was just. Errr. Well... Errr." He stuttered. "Mum The Doctor will sleep in my room tonight. Won't you Doctor?" Rose said. The Doctor nodded and wrapped his arms around Rose.

Jackie gave them a look and said "I'm going to make tea. Does he eat Rose? I'd ask him but he seems a little tongue tied." Rose nodded and Jackie walked into the kitchen.

The Doctor put Finding Nemo on and they started to watch it. The Doctor loved it. "Next time you're bored I should just put on a kids film for you." The Doctor smiled and replied "Why watch a film when I can have you?" Rose giggled and gave him a little slap on the arm.

He hugged her and started nibbling her ear. "Oi not here. You bad boy." The Doctor stopped nibbling and said "Well maybe I am a bad boy. But I'm your bad boy."

"Stop flirting you two. Just because I'm out of the room doesn't mean I'm out of ear shot." Jackie shouted.

-Later that night-

Rose made The Doctor eat. And now he, Jackie and Rose were talking in the living room. The Doctors eyes were slowly shutting and he was leaning on Rose. "Doctor go to bed. I will tuck you in." Rose said. The Doctor nodded and Rose took his hand and led him to her room. She helped him change into his pajamas and laid him down. She pulled the covers onto him and kissed his forehead. "I will be back soon ok." She whispered. He nodded and Rose walked out. "I'm back mum." She said when she got to the living room.

Jackie smiled and asked if The Doctor was asleep. Rose nodded and sat down.

-10 minutes later-

Rose and her mum had been chatting for a bit when Rose said "I'm going to check on The Doctor are you coming?" Jackie nodded and they went to check on him.

He was fast asleep. "He looks so peaceful when he's asleep doesn't he Rose." Jackie said. Rose agreed adding on that he looked cute. They walked back into the living room and turned on the TV. They were watching coronation street and drinking tea. Jackie wanted to talk about Roses and The Doctors adventures when they herd a cry coming from Rose's room. They stopped talking for a minute. Then the cry came again. This time it sounded upset and scared. Jackie and Rose rushed to see if The Doctor was ok.

They opened the door and Rose saw the most upsetting thing she'd ever seen. The Doctor was asleep but he was crying out. He had a sad look on his face and looked like he was about to cry. His knuckles were white from grabbing hold of the blanket and he was curled up.

He let out another loud cry and Rose and Jackie felt sorry for him. Rose walked towards him and sat on the bed next him. She woke him and he had tears in his eyes. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Did you have a bad dream?" He nodded. "I'm gonna leave you two now. It's ok Doctor Rose is here now." Jackie said and left.

"I'm gonna get my Pajamas on. Can you stay awake until then?" Rose asked. He nodded and Rose got her Pajamas on, her eyes hardly leaving him. When she got them on she climbed under the blankets with him. He gave her a sad look and she cuddled him close."Are you ok now?" She asked. He replied "Yeah I am now you're here." She kissed the top of his head. He looked up at her and pulled her close enough to kiss her.

-Meanwhile in the kitchen-

Jackie was on the phone. She was talking to Mickey. "Mickey good news! She said. "The Doctor and Rose are now together. I think" Mickey laughed and said "Tell. Me. Everything." Jackie started. "When I came back from shopping, they were on the sofa having a little make out session. Apparently The Doctor wanted to watch Finding Nemo. He was very tongue tied. Then we had tea. The Doctor got tired so Rose tucked him up in her bed. Then about half an hour or so later, we herd a cry. It was The Doctor, he was having a bad dream. Rose walked up to him and woke him up. After that I left. Rose is still in there. Do you think they're in bed together?"

-Back in Rose's bedroom-

The Doctor was cuddling Rose. And now she was his Rose. And he was her Doctor. Rose was asleep and snuggled up to his chest. This was the best night in his life. Laying down in Rose's bed. With Rose, his Rose snuggling into his chest. He slow shut his eyes.

And The Doctor and his Rose snuggled all night. Completely in love. Completely happy. Both Doctor and Rose happy. And for once the story ends and no one dies