"You said you loved me last night, were you serious?" Chante asked.

Joseph sat up and said "Hell yeah you think I was playing?"

"Well at first, I just couldn't believe you said it." Chante said.

"So what you think I'm playing?" Joseph asked agitated.

"No I just couldn't believe you said it, we only known each other for 3-4 months and we haven't been together a full month." Chante said.

Joseph sat up, turned to Chante and said you think I'm playing with you I wouldn't do that shit to you." Joseph said.

"I never said that Joseph all I said was it was too soon I wanted to say it myself but I didn't want to scare you Joseph, why are you mad?" Chante asked.

"You wanted to say it first?" Joseph asked.

"Yes Joseph really." Chante said.

"Well I shoulda held out then." Joseph said cockily.

Chante sucked his teeth and said "Whatever." Turning his TV on.

Joseph got back in bed and said "Baby you mad at me?"

Chante rolled his eyes.

Joseph pulled Chante towards him and lifted him about him raised and lowered him "You know you can't resist me." Joseph said.

"Put me down!" Chante said fighting a smile.

"What you thought I couldn't pick you up too? I don't drop Marty but Ima drop you." Joseph joked.
"Stop I'm serious before you really drop me!" Chante said.

Joseph lowered Chante onto his chest and kissed his lips. "I love you Chante." Joseph said.

"I love you Joseph." Chante said.

Cerise toyed with her braid and Martin asked her "Cerise is Joe-Joe with Chante?"

"I guess." She said.

"Can we to Chante house too. I miss him."

"Joseph said to call him he probably is at Chante house anyway." Cerise said.
Cerise got the house phone and dialed Joseph's number.
"Yo?"

"Joseph can we go to Chante house?" Cerise asked.

"Can y'all stay there a lil bit?" Joseph asked.

"Joseph you said we have to call you to come over I did that and now you say wait, that's not fair!" Cerise said.

"What? Yeah it's them." Joseph said.

"Joseph?" Cerise said.

"They wanna come over...because I wanna be alone with you!" Joseph said.

"Joseph?" Then all Cerise heard was yelling and screaming.

"Ok! Ok! Shit! We coming to get you." Joseph said.

"Ok." Cerise thought to herself (That yelling was Chante.) Cerise laughed.

"Can we go?" Martin asked.