The Room

You awoke, extremely hungry from not eating anything for the past couple days. You got up from your bed and walked over to your door. Right before you could open it, a loud knock made you jump back. "Y-yes?" You stuttered, opening the door. A gust of cold air hit you, making you shiver.

"Come with me. I suppose you need to eat, don't you? You humans tend to eat a lot. I don't know much about your kind though, so forgive if I'm incorrect." He said apolitically.
"I-it's okay... And yes I do need food, I haven't eaten in 5 days..."
"Very well," Charred said, "What do you humans eat? Like I said I don't know much."

"I-I will eat many things... I've had to survive off of bugs before so I'm good with really anything. Thank you again, for everything..." You trailed, before running up to him and hugging him. He had a look of shock on his face, before surprisingly hugging back.
"I think you need to see something." He said before leading you into the long
corridor of doors.

He looked at each one, before entering a nameless room. When you followed him in, you were greeted by darkness. You squinted your eyes, but to no avail. He shut the door behind you with his tail, you being overcome with fear at that point. 'What's going to happen to me? Is he going to make me his slave? Is he going to kill me?" Your horrid thought were awoken by his voice. "I can sense your fear. Nothing will happen to you, just stay there." All you could see was his glowing green eyes looking at you, before moving away and inspecting an item. He blew a green flame from his mouth, lighting the what appeared to be a lamp.

"Hold this," he said walking over to you, "It will help you see." He walked to  a doorway in the back of the room. When he opened the second door, light poured into the room. You realized the room you were in was a library.
"Woah..." You said in amazement, for there was books that were thousands of years old stacked up on shelves so tall even Charred had to fly to reach the top. When you turned to look at the newly opened room, you were shocked at what you saw. It was a suit of magic armor. You stared in amazement, noticing that it could fit a human.

'Why does he have human armor?' You thought to yourself. 'Was another human here before?' You wondered, about to ask when Charred interrupted you. "This place is thousands of years old, and used to be ruled by humans. The humans in these lands were mostly friendly with the creatures, and would only kill if they had to. While this place was ruled by an evil King. He destroyed the land and made many of us animals go extinct. What was left of us rose up upon him, and defeated him. The only thing left alive were us Dragons. Those suits you found... They aren't fake...

A/N: sorry for not updating for a few days! Hope this will hold you off! Oh who am I kidding I left a cliffhanger XD
That's all for now my little dragons!