Chapter 16

Dara's POV

I stared at my nails, my dress, my hair and to my face. Makeup is really something, I never thought that I could be this pretty and so... this is what it feels like sitting here with the vanity mirror and a table full of any kinds of makeups and brushes, its so exciting. I played with my skirt feeling when the makeup artist finally took her hands off my face. I am ready and honestly, I'm nervous. What pose should I do? will someone teach me? Gaaaah, I feel like peeing for a moment.

"Dara" I startled when I heard him call. I immediately glanced back at him and unintentionally gaped my mouth.

"Y-you're stunning" I stuttered awkwardly lost by his eyes.

He smiled and slowly walked to the vacant seat next to my chair and my eyes never leaving his. His outfit is too perfect for him and his tattoos, when did he get those? I had seen it and he already had those when he came but I never paid any attention to it and now I just realized that he looks so sexy with the tattoos. He looks so manly with it.

"You look gorgeous," he said complimenting me. I smiled feeling the butterflies in my stomach. One compliment from Kwon Jiyong can make me lose my senses, yeah... I'm hopeless.

"Mr. Kwon? Do you mind if you shoot first?"

"Can I watch?" I asked, I really wanted to see him.

The moment we stepped into the studio everyone started eyeing us, mostly, girls to Jiyong. You can tell that they are enjoying the sight of him and I'm not liking it. I was busy watching over the girls who are looking at him when I sense that Jiyong's looking at me intently.

"What?" I asked, obviously not in the mood.

He chuckled before intertwining his fingers to mine. I stared for it for a minute before flashing a smile to piss off every lady who's looking at him. Burn losers kekekeke.

The director talked to him for a while and I took a seat next to the photographer.

Jiyong gave me a look and I smiled at him raising my two thumbs up. I'm so excited for him!

Every flash of the camera is gold, he looks so serious and stunning. Even if he doesn't smile, he still gives this perfect look with less effort. Why is he so handsome?! I smiled. Yes, I am proud. I rolled my eyes looking at my back where there are some groups of girls drooling over him. psh, what do they even do here? They're feeding their eyes so much! GAAAAAH. Jiyong's shoot finished after an hour.

He grabbed the bottled of water that one of his guards was offering since earlier. He did so great, now I'm getting nervous... What if I look ugly or dead?!! Can I pull it off like what he just did?! God, I think he's better than me. I thought that I was the one that they wanted to make the model but why is he making me regret it.

"Miss Park"

I stiffed hearing my name and the guy who called Jiyong awhile ago approached me.