♕Chapter 2♛

Chapter has not been edited

¤   ¤   ¤

After the whole drama scene with Cris, I watched the new eye level bullet hole in the wall; parallel to my room.

'Well... that needs to get fixed' i thought. As I started to walk back, my foot touched my once standing door that now lays on the purple, grey rugged floor infront of my bed- '....And this too'

Walking back I looked at the direction of my nightstand, the digital clock read 6:54.

"It seems I don't have time for a relaxing bath." I said to my self with a sight as I started my way to my bathroom.
"Shower it is" saying this, I got inside the glass door of the shower and turned it on. Waiting for the water to heat, I walked back to my room. Grabbing my pistol from behind me, I tossed in on top of my undone bed.

Not thinking twice, I slipped my shirt off of my body, letting it fall to the floor behind me. Right before I stepped in the bathroom once more, I let my rainbow pijama shorts and my pink laced pantie to fall gracefully on the rugged floor before I slammed my bathrooms door shut.

¤ ¤ ¤

After 10 minutes of washing my body; thinking of nonimportant stuff, I noticed that I had forgotten the shampoo I bought yesterday downstairs......"fuck" I cursed as I pushed the shower handle in, turning the shower off.

Opening the glass door to exit the shower, hot steam came from behind me, hugging my surroundings. Grabbing the soft material that hanged in the towel rail to my left, I wraped the towel around my body.

As I secured the towel tightly, right above my breast, I opened the bathrooms door, a strong smell of mint and pine hit my nose....Blake?

Opening the door completely, there layed Blake; my trustworthy right hand, sitting at the corner edge of my bed while typing out on his Iphone.

He averted his eyes towards my direction for a mere second, then whent back to typing on his phone-- "really?" I arched an eyebrow.
He brought his left hand index finger, palm facing me- "one second" he said and whent on typing.

Sighting, I tapped my bare foot to the cold marbled floor, making or trying to make the tapping sound louder, only to gain no reaction from Blake. Whispering dîck towards his direction, I decided to go downstairs to grab the object that made me pause my warm shower.

Giving him a last glance, I noticed he had stopped typing on his phone and was looking at me with a smirk plastered on his face "would a so called dîck bring you this?" He took a gray plastic bag that had blue colored words spelling Walmart from behind him.

My shampoo!

"Well you did, so..." I joked back.
He stood up from my bed and made his was towards me. "Ha-ha, very funny-- here" he handed me the Walmart bag as I whispered a thanks.

"Hey, so we have twenty minutes before we go and you haven't even finished taking your shower." He sighted while shaking his head, he continued- "If you don't want to get killed by Loren's two hands, I'd say be downstairs in less the ten." He started walking towards were the door once stood.

He eyed the door at the floor for a second and looked at me stupefied. I sighted- "Cris" I answered. "Of course" he replied.

Walking towards the bathrooms door, my back facing him I rebuked "anyways, I want to see her try and kill me" I brought both my hands and shoulders up as I turned around facing him- "but then again, I want Ian Somerhalder in my life- oh but guess what? It ain't happening any day soon" I shot him an innocent smile.