What the humans call 'birth'

Start from the beginning

All of sudden the fighting continued. The pink gem continued to smile at you as people with stars defended yours and hers 'conversation'. Still quiet intimidated you refused to let your guard down. The contrast of the small circle of peace you had, with fighting around all corners was disturbing. She frowned then looked at her friends for help. She beckoned a few of them over. There was a small, pale lady with orange hair, a big lady with rainbow dreadlocks and a tall red lady with a big, square afro. They were all beckoning you out and encouraging you with smiles. You sighed, there was no other choices and you let down you bubble and held your hands over your gem and crouched facing away from them.
"Its okay" a soft, soothing voice said.
"Whats wrong? Can we get back to fighting?" A whiney, high voice complained
"We wont hurt ya" a powerful yet friendly voice promised.
"Please turn around" A powerful British accented lady commanded.

You turned around and saw the pink lady holding her hand out. You didn't know why and looked at it confused. She pulled it back and crouched down so she would be at the same level as you.
"I couldn't help but notice that you have no star or diamond" she said
"Am i supposed to have one?" I asked
"I dont know" she said. "But we can find out, where do you come from?" She asked. You pointed to the place where i had dug out. "Over there" you said. She looked confused
"How long ago?" She asked.
"A-about an hour ago, i think?" You said. She was shocked.
"An.. Hour? And the first thing you did was come over here... And attack someone?" She asked
"I-i was told to!" You said defending yourself.
"By who?" She asked
"The big orange lady." you said
"Oh no" she turned around and the big orange gem jumped down and the pink lady suddenly had a shield. The orange lady looked at you "thanks for the distraction!" She said as she continued attacking her. The little gem with orange hair jumped in front of the pink lady and turned into a sky thing. She came back and did it again and again. She was looking exhausted when suddenly the British lady tackled her to the ground and the pink lady started fighting again
"You cant do that to yourself Pearl! Poofing that much is too risky!" She said
"Garnet you know Nothing is too risky to defend Rose!" Pearl said crying. Pearl, garnet and rose. They stood together and the orange lady backed away. "Next time!" She yelled.
"What is your name?" Rose asked me
"(G/n)" you said "whats going on?" You asked, confused.
"We'll tell you everything you need to know when we get back."

You arrived with the strange ladies back at a huge rock temple, it had a door with shiny gem symbols on it. You all sat outside on the dusty white stuff. There was blue and green liquid moving up and down it. Terrified you inched away. You soon realised you didn't know anything at all. The pink lady, who you somewhat trusted now, looked at you "any questions?" She asked.
"Well... Whats that big blue dome called? What is it?" You asked.
"Its the sky. At day time its light blue, like now, then towards the end of the day it goes orange and pink and red and then so dark blue it looks black. Thats called night, and in the big dark blue sky there are small white lights named stars. And those big white things are called clouds, its the water, heated until it turns into steam." She said.
"Whats... Water?" You asked
"That blue stuff just there" and she pointed at the blue and green moving thing
"Oh okay." You said.
"Whats that?" You asked pointing at the green stuff on the ground. She answered and you spent the next few days like this. Asking questions that she would answer, with no annoyance, no matter how many you asked.

On your third 'morning' on the 'planet earth' Rose had to leave to go back to the fighting. "Can i come?" You asked.
"Sorry, you arent experienced enough yet! But i'll be back soon, im leaving Garnet with you." She said. Sadly you said goodbye, not knowing how many more nights and days you had to wait. You hadn't really talked to Garnet much yet. She seemed extremely intimidating. "Hello (g/n)" she said
"H-hello garnet" you replied. You didn't know much about her yet
"Is it alright if i ask some questions?" She said
"O-okay" you said, having no clue what to expect from her.
"Can you tell me... Everything that you can remember whats happened so far?" She asked, hesitantly.