What the humans call 'birth'

(G/n)= gem name || (g/t)= gem type || (g/w)= gem weapon (g/l)= gem location
Im going to write this with non-binary terms, Sorry if you dont like it. Also I'm making your clothes and colour theme grey because thats just easier for me. Just imagine whatever colour you want!!

The first memory you have is panicking underground. Suddenly you just were. You scratched and ripped and heated the rock around you until you could see light. You felt the odd warmth on your skin, which was much nicer than the cold, dirty underground. You hoisted yourself out of the hole, and focused your eyes. You were in a canyon type rock formation. With many holes like the one you made around you, it was unsettling. You got up and got out the canyon. The sight was astounding, confusing, awe filled.

There was green ground everywhere with brown, red and orange things coming out the ground, there was a big blue dome above you with big white things. Little brown papery pieces flew down and landed on the ground around you. Suddenly a purpose fulfilled you. You had to find home to complete a mission, suddenly your head hurt. What was your mission?

Quickly panic arose again, you were meant to be somewhere, with someone. Where was it? You turned around and found yourself shocked at the sight. The ground was grey and barren, the blue dome stretched over the flat and dead ground. Looking further into the distance you saw people fighting. Who were they? Why were they fighting. You decided to find out.

Walking over the flat and desolate landscape you arrived at the fight. You tried to make sense of it. People swung big objects at each-other, all the people either had a diamond or star themed outfit. You found yourself rooting for the star people unintentionally even though you felt you belonged with the diamond people. You wondered if you had a side and looked down at yourself. You were wearing mostly grey clothes, which were similar to the ground. You had a shiny gem on your (g/l). You got the feeling your name was (g/n). Upon closer inspection you realised your uniform had no distinguishable shapes on it at all. Disappointed at the result you decided to wait until the fight was over.

You were watching the fight from afar when suddenly a big orange lady, with big white hair turned to you. She looked you straight in the eyes as she delivered a fatal blow to another person which made them turn into a white thing like in the sky and their gem dropped on the ground with a clang. Horrified you stood up, the lady suddenly understood what was going on and walked over to you. You felt an odd inclination to run but made no moves. "Hey! Newbie, what's your name?" She asked, her voice was strong and deep. "Uh, (g/n)" you said, making a wild guess that what you guessed before was correct. "Oh a (g/t), pretty weak but you'll do" she said, as if you were nothing. Maybe in this realm you were nothing. "Go over there and fight one of the star people." She commanded.
"O-okay!" You said, even though you matched her height she was obviously way stronger than you. There was no way you could defy her.

You walked over there briskly, looking back at the orange girl for confirmation you realised she was gone. People were turning into white clouds and being thrown over the top of you and lunged at as you walked to the area she had pointed out. You were terrified as you saw someone shatter a gem with their heel. It felt so wrong you wanted to throw up, although you had no clue why. You arrived at the area after what seemed like forever and tried to find a weak gem to fight. You saw one, a small and meek looking gem was glancing around them-self ferociously for someone to fight. Suddenly you got a feeling to reach for your gem and you pulled out your (g/w). You attacked them with all your might, to find the small gem had a lot of power. They instantly smashed you to the ground, you couldn't help but notice the star which was almost as big as you. You fought them off, defending yourself. They lunged under your arm with a spear and you panicked. You looked around the world was grey, even the dome. You reached out only to find yourself in a small barrier. All the immediate fighting around you had desisted. You looked around and noticed all eyes on you.
"They bubbled?"
"No one has done that in years!"
"How did they bubble... Themself?"
You heard people talking around you, it was confusing. What had you done wrong? You had been alive for less than a day, this was confusing. You huddled in on yourself and hide your face from view. You were so confused, so new, so rushed. You heard a tapping on the glass and jumped back. You noticed your 'bubble' had grown a lot smaller. You looked up and saw a pale pink face. A beautiful large woman, with the most glorious of all the hairstyles you had seen was tapping on your bubble, smiling gently.