|10/

[before I start I would like to thank everyone that reads this for 100 reads!!! Its means a lot you beans, stay alive |-/]

°°Tyler°°

Its probably been about a week or less since me and Josh kissed.

We haven't talked about it, maybe he didn't want it to happen.

Of course he didn't he doesn't love you.

Who could ever love you when you have me?

"Shut Up!" I scream, causing Melanie and Joshua to look up from their trays at me.

Josh immediately shot up from his chair, banging his knees on the table but shaking it off as if nothing as he continued to come to me.

"Tyler what's wrong?" he said, slipping his hand into mine.

This was the most intimate contact since that day that me and Joshua had.

"Bl-Blurry face." I breathed out gently before looking down.

"Blurryface?" Melanie asked while she tilted her head.

"Ive got two faces, Blurrys the one I'm not.." I mumble softly.

Joshua cupped my cheek before caressing it slowly, with understanding eyes.

"I still dont get it.." Melanie said moving away from us, I guess to give us privacy.

Joshua didn't say anything, he just stood there, his eyes burning into mine before with one move he put his hand in the back of my head and kissed me passionately.

This one wasn't needy, or as hot as our first one, it was tender and loving with a slow pace as he caressed the back of my head.

There was rude comments flying at as from every direction, but Joshua continued to kiss me like I was the only thing that mattered.

When we pulled away from each other I was stunned, I've never had a kiss so heart felt in my life, I couldn't get over the tingly feeling in my stomach that wouldn't go away.

I heard Melanie squeal as she tapped away on her phone before looking at me again.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I slipped it out to see I had a picture message from Melanie on kik.

It was a picture of me and josh kissing, Joshua's face was so angelic like and he looked so focused on our kiss.

I could feel the heat burn through my cheeks as I slowly looked up to see Josh staring at me.

"J-Josh?" I said, my self confidence draining out.

"Yes?"

"I-I dont know if this is too soon, but- I-I love you Jish, you make me so fucking happy, I wa-want to be together until my time is up."

A warm smile crossed upon Josh's features as he leaned in close to me so our lips brushed over each others.

"I love you too Tyler Robert Joseph, we will be together to the end, no matter what happens, I'll always find a way to be together, okay?" he said softly in sweet words only I could hear.

Only I needed to know he loved me, no one else, no one needed to hear.

"Okay." I said, a goofy smile approaching my lips.

"We're turning into fault in our stars Baby boy."

"Get out of my face Dog Breath."

"Never." he said before pressing his lips to mine and rubbing what I think was my thighs from what I saw.

No one could make me feel the way josh did. No one.