|9/

°°Joshua°°

    I didn't know what I was doing, I was walking to that beautiful boy in a wheelchair who looked scared half to death.

His eyes softened somehow before he reached out to me, causing my feet to quicken in speed.

When I got to him I leaned down and he wrapped his arms around my neck, his fingers tangling their way in my hair.

I closed the space between us with a lingering kiss, my lips didn't move, I was shocked at my actions.

But Tyler's did, his lips latched around mine continuously before I started to kiss back, I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance and that's exactly what he gave me.

Our tongues latched together, moving over each other. He tasted so sweet, and I loved feeling his warm tongue explore my mouth.

That's when a clapping sound echoed around the room and I forced myself to pull away and look who it was coming from.

There stood Melanie, Melanie Martinez from our 3rd period.

A bright smile was crossed upon her features as he hands collided together like a happy child.

“That was so Cute, you guys!” she squealed like a child before covering her mouth.“I mean whatever.”

“Melanie?” I said confused, tilting my head.

“I always knew you guys shared chemistry, so I began to pray to the ship gods that my otp would finally be together, and now it all worked!” she said before doing what looked like a happy dance.

Tyler giggled and wheeled himself to my side before latching his hand with mine.

“Melanie would you like to sit with us during lunch period, I've noticed you had it with us before.. Um..” Tyler began to look down at his legs in sorrow.

Melanies smile dropped into a huge frown before she walked over to tyjo.

“Listen here ty-ty-googly-eyes you're beautiful in every way possible, just because some, blonde bimbo runs you over and makes you half paralyzed doesn't mean you should sit in sorrow, me and Josh will make sure you have the best life ever, with your disabilities.”

By the end of her speech, Tyler was cracking tears through his bright smile, I could tell those were happy tears.

I brought his hand up to my lips and kissed his wrist where all the scratches were.

“I promise I'll make the rest of your life worth living.” I said.

And I meant every word.