Make Me Feel So Good

Marinette laid in her bed, going through everyone's Snapchat. She didn't want to get up. Until she saw Adrien's post. 

"Heading to the Dupain-Chang's bakery! Hungry for some croissants!" 

Marinette quickly jumped out of her bed and started to practice how she would talk to him in the mirror.

"Hey, so nice to meet you.
Did you dream of me too?
Well, fancy that.
So, whatcha doing Friday?
Sounds like a good day
To have some fun."

Marinette quickly tore through her clothes looking for something that would look cute under her black and pink apron. She found a white dress and some pink Converse, then threw on her apron. 

"I never really felt like this before,
You got me on the beggin' for more.
It feels so right."

Marinette did her hair up in a bun, excluding her bangs, which she quickly straightened to make sure they looked perfect. She ran down the stairs and told her parents she would take the next shift. 

Marinette barely made it to the cash register before Adrien walked in the door. 

"Hey Marinette!"

When you talk to me,
It fills my heart with sunshine,
Living life on cloud 9,
You make me feel so good. 
When you're around me
Every day is Sunday, 
A million miles from Monday,
You make me feel so good.

"Hi Adrien!" Good start, didn't stutter. "Come for some croissants?" 

"How'd you know?" He smiled, pulling out his wallet. Marinette opened up a bag and filled it with three croissants. 

"Here." She handed him the bag, and Adrien gave her the ten dollars. 

"Thanks, Marinette! You da best!" Adrien started to walk out, but something stopped him. 

"Wait!" They both exclaimed at the same time. The two blushed a deep red, and Marinette let Adrien go first.

"Are you, um, doing anything? Like right now?" He scratched the back of his neck, his blush growing deeper. 

"N-No." Marinette took off her apron, walking over to Adrien.

"Do you, uh, want to explore the city with me? Even though I live here, I still haven't explored much due to the fact I'm always modeling." 

"I'd love to!" 

Now, we're on a fast train,
Nothing gets in our way
No stop signs here.
So, forget the future.
I'd take this moment,
Just you and me.  

Adrien and Marinette traveled all around Paris that day. They must of looked like tourists, taking pictures of everything and posing in the weirdest poses. 

The two's last stop was the Eiffel Tower. Even though Adrien had visited there many times, most as Chat Noir, he wanted to do something special at the top. 

"Hey Marinette," He started as they looked over the skyline of the city they loved so dearly. "I've been wanting to do something for a while. Marinette turned to look at him. 

"What?" 

"This." With that, Adrien pulled Marinette into a loving kiss.

I never really felt like this before,
You got me on the beggin' for more,
And it feels so right.
(Feels so right) 

Marinette was surprised at first, but melted into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and his were already placed on her hips.

And that's how they ended the night.

When you talk to me,
It fills my heart with sunshine,
Living life on cloud 9,
You make me feel so good.
When you're around me
Every day is Sunday,
A million miles from Monday,
You make me feel so good.

The next Friday, Marinette worked the late shift. Adrien walked in right at closing.

"Adrien! Hey!" Marinette smiled. 

"Hey, Mari! Can I, uh, talk to you?" 

"Yeah, of course!" She gestured him over to a lounge and the two sat down. 

"I, uh, wrote something. I want you to hear it." Adrien blushed just a bit.

"I'd love to hear it!" 

"Okay, here it goes. 

Hey, 'was so nice to meet you.
Bet you dreamed of me too?
Well, fancy that.
So, how about that Friday?
That was such a good day
We had some fun.(Yeah...)"

Adrien read the first stanza of his poem, and Marinette's cheeks were already very red.

"When you talk to me,
It fills my heart with sunshine, 
Living life on cloud 9,
You make me feel so good.
When you're around me
Every day is Sunday,
A million miles from Monday,
You make me feel so good."

Adrien finished his poem and looked up at Marinette, who was blushing a very deep pink. She pulled Adrien into an embrace. Adrien separated just a bit so he could connect their lips. 

When you talk to me,
It fills my heart with sunshine,
Living life on cloud 9,
You make me feel so good.
When you're around me
Every day is Sunday,
A million miles from Monday,
You make me feel so good.  

UGGGHHHH IM SO MAD AND SAD RIGHT NOW! 

There was a freakin BYU game where I live today and I wanted to go SO BAD but I didn't have tickets and all my friends went and just UUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH! 

At least they won. That's the only thing that's keeping me crying of sadness and anger.

So, how was your day? 

Mine was average. 

That's all for now folks!

BYE~Bails~