Stories Untold

Stories Untold
Chapter 6-

---Dani's P.O.V.---

I just got off the evening shift at the bar and it's 10pm. Anthony texted me earlier and said he was going to take me out when I got off. He said he'd be waiting in the back parking lot.

I hung up my server apron, punched out my time card, grabbed my bag and jacket and headed for the back lot. I looked around, there was one car in the parking lot... And it wasn't his. It was a chilly summer night. So I threw on my jacket and lit up a cigarette while waiting for him.

...... Time passed, cigarette finished and put out, phone hasn't rang. I looked at my phone and the time said 10:15. I see headlights in a distance. I look up, it's finally Anthony pulling in.

I walk up to the car, "I'm sorry, I had some things to handle" he said through the window as he bent across to push the passenger door open. I hopped in, "It's fine" I said, just not wanting to carry it on.

"So where we headed?" I asked, I looked up to him, he just smirked. "You'll see" he said.

A few minutes later we pulled up to the beach, I had a gut wrenching feeling in the pit of my stomach. A look must've come across my face because Anthony seemed confused, "Dani, I'm sorry. Do you not like it here? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to pick -" he said but I stopped him.

"Oh no, It's not that. I just ate something a little funny earlier. I'm fine now though" I said covering it up. "Okay.." He said a little unsure. I got out and started to walk along up to the shore with him, the whole time my stomach getting sicker.

He laid a little blanket out he brought along, and we sat down side by side.
"Look how the moon shines on that water.... Isn't it so peaceful?" He asked, "Y-yeah..." I said shakily, holding my hands together tightly trying to stop the visible tremors.

I just stared at the water, trying to work through this, feeling bad, thinking I can't ruin this for him. "Dani, what's wrong? Are you okay??" He asked worried and turning to me... "I can't. I'm sorry. I've gotta go!" I said getting up and running off. I couldn't take it any longer.

---Anthony's P.O.V.---

I didn't know what to do. I don't know wether chasing her would make this worse or better at this point. I decided I'd give her some time and go check on her shortly. I decided I'd go run and check on the guys in the studio for a minute. I already recorded vocals for the tracks they're working on now.

---

I pulled in and walked into the studio. "Hey! How's it goin'?" I asked, "Hey man, it's goin good. We only have 3 more tracks to work on. We should be done in a couple days max" Flea said.
"No way, that's great!" I said, "I thought you were on a date with, Dani?" asked Hillel. "I was... I think I ruined it..." I sighed, "What the fuck did you do now?" Flea asked putting his head down. "No! I don't know what I did. I just took her to this beach and she was like shaking and being weird and all of a sudden she was like 'I gotta go' and went crazy and took off running" I said frustrated.

"Really?" Asked Flea, "Yes" I answered. "So what'd you do?" He asked, "I called out for her. But she wouldn't stop so I just figured I'd give her some time and came here" I said. "Yeah but not long, man. You better check on her tonight soon. You don't know what could be going on." said Hillel.

"I know, man. Thanks. I'm leaving here in a few to see if I can go find her" I said. "Well let me run this track at you real quick" said Flea, walking over to the sound board. "Yeah" I said as I walked over to take a listen.

---One Hour Later---

About an hours time passed and I decided to head out and check on Dani. I wasn't sure where to look. But I started with her apartment. I walked up to the first doorway on the sidewalk that leads to the stairs up to her apartment door.