On The Subject Of Answers

I've decided that this chapter is going to stay up as well as the questions chapter. Any questions you may have in the future, just ask them on the questions chapter and I will answer them here. Enjoy!

Septicplier_4_Lyfe: How would YOU. The author, portray Mark and Jack relationship in the story RIGHT NOW?

Hmm... a very good question. They're not lovers yet, obviously. Up until the most recent chapters, they were just very good friends. They got along strangely well considering Mark's trust issues. In terms of actual status, they're still there. But following Felix's conversation with Mark on that very subject Mark has started to subconsciously question things (note, not consciously, so I guess he's in denial). Jack doesn't feel that way, but he cared about Mark more anyway thanks to his previous position as Jack's hero.

This question is now outdated

Just_A_Cartoon_Lover: I have a question (well, two) revolving around the moment where Jack finds Felix in the music room, then Felix tells Jack how he was trusted with someone's child. I was wondering if there was a backstory to that, and who is the child?

Yeesh... how am I going to talk about this one? I'm glad you took note of that moment, it's very important, which is why I can't really give much away (sorry about that XD). There definitely is a backstory to that, but I can't tell you what it is or who it involved. I'm not entirely sure you've taken that the right way, though - the wording is accurate, yes, but not the best given the situation. The parent's do that, yes, but not in a way that's like "Here, random stranger, take my baby". As Felix says in that chapter, it happened a relatively long time ago, which, considering Felix's age, means he was quite young. And the person, without giving too much away, isn't young either. So it's not like they're giving Felix custody over the child, more like they're asking Felix to protect him as best he can. That's not the situation in full, but I can't tell you more about that because it will be revealed later in the series (you'll just have to wait to see if you find out more in this book or not ;) )

HipsterShit: How long/how many chapters until Jack and Mark get together?

To be honest, I'm not sure myself. The storyline for this book is set, but not in a way that means I know what happens chapter-by-chapter. I have to tell you we're a while off yet. One thing I like in my fan fictions is the build of relationships, they're more interesting than the relationships themselves most of the time, and I like to show the character development because I think that's what makes the stories most interesting. I promise you there will be fluffy chapters (somewhere they're together, somewhere they're not) but it'll be a while. If you really want to learn all the details about their relationship you'll have to carry on with the second book. It focuses on a different couple, but Mark and Jack will still be main characters in it, and given that information you can probably already guess who the couple will be XD

This question is now outdated

Is this school like permanently their home? Like will they stay there forever? Or will they like graduate out of it, if that makes sense.

For some people, yes, for others, no. The entire purpose of the school is to build up their skill and to send them on missions, so most don't want to stay forever. A lot of people stay until retirement, though, especially if they do well. Frequently, those who hold positions give them up in favour of helping Ian and Anthony rather than attending as students. They don't graduate, though - and they can stay as long as they like, unless there's a reason for their being kicked out, like not following rules and the likes. It's up to them really.