Character Profiles

PLEASE NOTE:

I WILL BE CONSTANTLY UPDATING THIS CHAPTER. IT WILL ALWAYS BE POSTED AT THE END OF THE STORY, NO MATTER WHETHER I'VE UPDATED OR NOT, AND WILL BE UPDATED EACH TIME A CHARACTER IS INTRODUCED. THANKS TO THIS, WARNING, SPOILERS. IF YOU ARE CONFUSED OR PLAIN INTRIGUED, COME HERE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT ALL - IT IS SIMPLY A REFERENCE TO SOME. ALSO, PLEASE NOTE THAT CHARACTER PROFILES MAY NOT ALWAYS BE ACCURATE IN REAL LIFE. THEY WILL ALWAYS MATCH THE CHARACTERS IN THE STORY. THE MAIN CHARACTERS, OUTLINED IN THE CHARACTER PROFILE, HAVE KEY FACTS WITH THEM. THESE WILL BE USEFUL TO KNOW. THANK YOU.

A few simple questions:

What is this?

I'm glad you asked! This is the document I have (so kindly ;) ) put together for you, in case you are confused about certain details or, like me, like to read interesting little back stories about each character so that the little references to the past won't be wasted on you (whilst not compulsory, this is recommended). Of course, you DO NOT have to use this document at all. You may not want to. It is just here for those who do and because I found it quite fun and, as I said, I like to read things like this and I can't be alone, right? It's a fan service of a kind.

What does it entail?

All the little tidbits of information you could possibly want on all the main characters in this story! Thanks to the fact that there is going to be a large (and I mean large) amount of characters in this story, I figure some of you may get confused. Therefore, if you forget a particular persons power, name, gender, so on so forth (though I'm not quite sure how you'd have trouble with that one), you can always flip back here! Useful, right?

In what format is it?

I am trying to make this document as useful as possible, and so I am even putting it in alphabetical order! Don't you just love me? Each character showcase will be separated by a series of ~~~'s, and it will be presented in this format:

~~~

NAME: Wilford Warfstache

YOUTUBE PROFILE: Wilford Warfstache

GENDER: Male

AGE: 26

POSITION: The top of the food chain (will be officer, sergeant, etc.)

POWER: Being the best dancer and sexiest dancer on earth

POWER ORIENTATION: I mean... sex-orientated?

BEST FRIEND(S): Darkiplier, Markiplier

ROMANTIC INTEREST: None

TEST SCORE: N/A (out of 10)

Wilford Warfstache is Markiplier's most well-known alter ego (other self) and representative of his channel. Wilford Warfstache is an avid journalist/news reporter for the AFC News and, now, for his own talk show WARFSTACHE Tonight!. His first appearance was in The Fall Of Slender Man and has appeared regularly since. He is not actually featured in this story, for which I apologise.

~~~

Finally, where did these come from?

These are the ORIGINAL character profiles I used whilst making this story, so feel privileged! This is like me sharing a little piece of my soul with you guys!

Also, please note that I have used ROMANTIC INTEREST in the character profiles. This means they are not certain, may change, and there may even be multiple. Do not expect this means they will become a couple, it DOES NOT.