#3

Zigzag's Pov:
So we're off to Arizona! Great... Note the sarcasm! So we arrived at the airport and sat because we were a couple hours early. "Well I'll be outside!" Said kitty (Loren). "I'll come with you... I mean if you want me to come...?" (If you haven't realized yet yes This is Zach Clayton and Loren beech). She smiled "Sure... Why not?" She's seemed a little off ever since her and Joey broke up. Break ups can do that to you. I mean me and Ariel. I didn't take that well at first but then I just realized that was another chapter in my life that ended, there gonna be more chapters of other/more people.
Kitty Kats POV:
Me and zig went outside of the airport because well I wanted to smoke a cigarette, zig just wanted to tag along. I didn't mind, I mean he was cute and all but I just broke up with joey... Once we got outside I took out a cigarette and asked zig if he had a lighter. He nodded. He lit up my cigarette me I smoked. "So how's it been with you know... Everything." He asked. I took the cigarette outta my mouth " I'm not ok but I'm not upset either." He nodded. "That's good I guess." He said. "How about you? With the whole Zariel situation." He looked down. "I mean I miss her, and we don't talk the way we used to. I miss that ya know?" I nodded. "Yea with messy Monday's assuming things it's even harder..." I'm pretty we were both at the verge of tears. He looked over at me and hugged me. "Don't worry you'll find someone soon, I promise." He whispered in my ear. He pulled away from the hug and looked at me straight in the eye balllssss. I stared back. We both leaned in then...

Zigs phone went off! "It was Vix she said our flight is gonna get called in an hour and that we should eat something before we go." I nodded and dropped my cigarette and walked over it. Once we got inside we saw Vixen she was laying her head on Diablo while he was on his phone about to close his eyes. "Awww they look so cute!" I squealed. He nodded in a agreement. Alexa was talking on the phone with someone. And the others were also on there phones like always. Locket was reading tho. She was always the vintage kind. She also had a locket around her neck. It was on a black chain. She never showed us the picture but she always looked at it in the cell or when we were at our abandoned house In the woods while smoking. She had beautiful blue eyes they were like crystals. Then her lips were a rosy color they were plump. she was pretty skinny, But she too had curves. She had pitch black hair with a whole rainbow in the lower portion of her hair. You weren't able to see it unless she put her hair in a ponytail or bun stuff like that. All the guys were buff and either had green, black or gray eyes. They were all good looking and mostly wore jeans and leather jackets. "Flight A01 flight to Arizona is boarding." The lady said Into a microphone that echoed throughout the whole airport.

***Skip Flight***

Vixens POV:
Once we got to the airport Alexa had told us in the plane that mom would be here already with the boys and Tyler as well.
"Ok guys look for a blonde lady with big blue eyes!" I said
"Basically tinker bell...?" Ax said.
"Basically." I said back.
They chuckled.
We all looked around then Someone yelled "FOUND HER I FOUND TINKER BELL!" I led myself to where their voice was coming from. Then there they were. I ran up to my mom. "Hi sweetie I'm so happy to see you!" I looked at her "I'm happy to see you too mom." She looked at the others with a smile. "In guessing you guys are her friends!" They nodded. "Well nice to meet ya! You can call me mom! It mama Rowland!" "Hi mama rowland'" they all said in unison. "Hey Alexa!" She said. "Hey mom! How are you?" She said as she hugged her. "I'm good." I turned to see baby Ashton, I've heard of him but never actually saw him. "Hey buddy!" He waved not sure of who I was. "Brandon." I said looking at him. "TYLERRR!" I said doing a quick handshake that ended with a hug. Then was Hunter.

HOWD YOU LIKE THE STORY? Comment share vote etc! Luv y'all!