Six

>>> Dr. Ivy <<<

>>> Three Month <<<

It has been 3 months, and Maximo and I have been going on dates however he has not asked me to be his girlfriend yet, the best part is we have definitely not slept together but it's wonderful getting to know him and spending time with him.

Max has introduced me to his best friends, his brother, and the rest of the family. I have to admit I really admire his family they're really great, and they're really down-to-earth and loving despite their Royal Titles. There was this one time that Maximo ex fuck bubby came to my workplace and created a scene, of course, had her removed from the property, I told Max about her and he kept apologizing, I keep telling him that it ok, we were just friends and also I was not him that did so stop saying "You are Sorry". I let him know who he sleeps with or who he used to sleep with doesn't concern me.

If we were in a relationship and he was with her then it's a different story but for now, I'm enjoying life and living it to the fullest I have a wonderful life I have a great job and I'm surrounded by amazing friends, and family anyway enough about me I need to go get ready because we are going to the beach today so...
bye guys, talk to you soon, I love you guys.

PLEASE KEEP READING.