Two

>>> Dr. Ivy <<<

I looked at Delice and the rest of the family and said: "We remove three bullets and stop the bleeding, we fix the area that was damaged, right now he is in ICU but he should be up in about an hour or two." Delice walks up to me and gives me a tight hug "Thank you so much for saving my brother's life, own for life for this".

I look at my best friend and told her, girl I love you and you know also you know I always have your back, and two my brother is my patient so either way, I would have worked my hardest, and as long as it took to save him even if he was not your brother.

"Everything works out great and I could not have done it without the other doctors and nurses", on that note, I smiled and told the family, you can all go and see him now he's in private room 18.

The family thanked me as we walked to his room, smiling, I told them as we go inside the room, I will come and check on Mr. Warmer in an hour until then Nurse. Peppy here will check on him from time to time. However, if he wakes up before, please page me right away." Ok, we will, thank you again, Sweetie, Mrs. Warner said while hugging me, she then turns to the nurses in her son's room and told them, thank you so much for all your hard work and most of all for.

>>>One hour later<<<

Delice called my phone as I walked into Mr. Warner's room, I saw him talking to his family with a serious face. I was so mesmerized by him, I didn't realize I was staring, he had the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen with beautiful black hair and his lips are so pink I wanted to kiss them his arms were so strong I wanted them around me. Delice cleared her throat and looked at me knowingly, I blushed and felt ashamed that I got caught staring at Maximo. When I looked up everyone in the room was watching me, even his girlfriend. I played it off and asked his family and girlfriend to stand out of the room so I can talk to my patient for a minute however Mr. Warner told me it ok to talk in front of his family. But told his girlfriend he asks to leave which she was not pleased about. I walked to the patient and asked him how he was doing. I asked him simple questions like his name, his date of birth, and if he remembered what happened. He replied and said yes he remembered everything. I asked if he was in any pain. He said no, so I told him if he felt any pain just press the button and A nurse would come and give him some pain medicine.

He said, OK, with a smile on his face and his cute dimples showed. I said, OK, well we will move you to a different room that is more comfortable and we will be keeping you for about a week or two, just to make sure everything is ok with you and your health. I told everyone to have a good night. As I was walking out, Delice followed me, to thank me again, I told her it was my job and no problem. I gave her hugs and went on my way to my office.