Four

>>>Ivy<<<

>>> Six Months Later <<<

For the past six months, Maximo and I have been texting and calling each other, but we have not met since his last checkup. I know to myself that I love him already but I am not going to tell him that. He told me that the girl who was at the Hospital was not his Girlfriend, they were never in a relationship, and she was just one of his many fuck bubby, but now all the playing around is over cause he has his wife. Anyway, today is Friday so I decided to go to the supermarket and get some shopping done.

After cleaning my home, I got dressed in a Casual summer style, I put on white shorts with a brown belt, a grey T-shirt, complete with a blue scarf and a pair of black sandals. I put my hair in a ponytail, when I finished I went downstairs to my garage and got in my baby blue Aston Martin V8 Vantage, and drove to the supermarket. I just love the speed of this car. It is amazing and I would not trade it for anything.

When I got to the supermarket and was about to park when a green Kawasaki Ninja ZX - 10RR bike rode in front of me and parked, I was pissed but I parked in the space next to the bike. When I got out of my car I was surprised when I bumped into Maximo.

Hey Dr. Smith

Oh, hey, Mr. Warner, how are you doing? and you took my spot, I said to him with a smile on my face.

I'm great, I was hoping to see you again. All this talking and texting on the phone is not enough for me anymore, he told me biting his lip.

Really ??? I replied with my brows rising.

Yes, really, so now that it has met you here, I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me?

Yes, Maximo, I would love to have dinner with you, I said all excited and then I blushed. And try to hide my face with my hair.

He smiled and said, no need to hide your face baby, it's beautiful and I love looking at you when you blush. OK, dinner tonight, I will come and pick you up at 7 pm and wear something sexy and elegant for me ok.

No problem, I will see you tonight, I replied with a big smile.

He bites his lip and tells me, I sure will love and kiss me on my cheek and walk into the supermarket. When he kissed me I forgot where I was and what I came for. When I caught myself I went and did my shopping then left.

 When I caught myself I went and did my shopping then left

^^^ Max Ninja ^^^