Prisoner

You admired his castle, it looked beautiful. There was one thing that frightened you though. The fire on the candles and torches was black. You brushed it off remembering you were in the magic world.
"Well, I've told you my name now you tell me yours." He demanded.
"M-my name is Rachel..." You replied nervously, "W-where will I stay?"
"Follow me and you will see." He said.

So you followed him through the long hallway of doors to a large wooden door. It had a large padlock on it, which made you nervous.
"Never go in that room. EVER. Do you understand?" He said warningly.
"Y-yeah... What's in there?" You asked, afraid of the answer you might receive.
"You don't have to know." He told you, "Your room is a little this way."

He guided you to a large room at the end of the hallway, it was right next to his. He opened the door to your new room, and you admired it. There was a large bed in the center of it, and large stained glass windows. You noticed that the windows were green, along with most of the bed. The bed had black sheets, a green blanket over that with dragon wings stitched on the the front. The floor was marble like the rest of the castle, and there was a huge closet in the corner.

"Rearrange the room however you like, just don't break anything." He told you right before closing the door.

You went to the closet first, and when you opened the door you were shocked. Inside was suits of dragon skin, until you realized it was fake. You pulled one out, it was white with light blue chest and inner wings. You admired it, but put it back not sure if you were supposed to wear it. You shut the closet door and walked over to the bed. You tried pushing it to the corner of the room, but it was too heavy. So you walked over to it and sat on it. You looked out the window and outside... Was the most beautiful night sky you've ever seen. You turned and noticed a pair of wings were behind you. They were black with green inners, and a pair of horns above it were black.

'What is with this? All the dragon suits and a pair of wings?' You were awoken from your thoughts by a loud knock on the door.

"Rachel? May I come in?" You heard the voice of the dragon say.
"S-sure." You replied to him, wanting to ask him about the suits. He opened the door. "Okay, what to you like more for a pet? A dog or a cat?" He asked you, not giving another option.
"D-dog, they're more of a companion." You replied, knowing you would be lonely here. "Also, w-what are all those dragon s-suits in the closet for? Or those wings?" You pointed to the wings and horns on the wall.

"Those? They are just for decoration. As for the wings in the closet..." He trailed off, sadness in his eyes. "I'll get rid of them soon." He said, his voice cracking with sadness. He quickly walked out of your room, shutting the door behind him. You decided to go to sleep, curling up under the covers and shivering. 'Why me?' You thought to yourself, 'Out of all people... Why me?' You thought about it before drifting off into sleep...