☔ PART 100 @B ☔

Start from the beginning

We sent this msg , in such a way that ; HARSHAD will receive it by NYONIKA AUNTY's no.  ............

So that he believes it's true..........

And the msg also consisted that , they tracked my mobile no. , so i can't contact for 3 - 4 days..........

Then the hacker blocked HARSHAD's and all the incoming call from unknown no.'s to NYONIKA AUNTY's mobile..........

The trap was all set...........
I requested the city hospital men and did a setup for HARSHAD...........

And as i expected , HARSHAD reached India in 2 days and immediately rushed to city hospital...........

I had my men all the way , from airport to city hospital...........

As soon as he reached hospital  , HARSHAD was directed into a ward , by a nurse , as i instructed her..........

As soon as he entered the room , a doc gave him an injection from back , which makes him subconscious...........

Because of which , he will go into a hypnotized state..........

Then they set a live detector and asked all the questions to him , for which i wanted to know the answers..........

In that he said that

He and NYONIKA AUNTY doesn't have any physical relationship...........
That day , he was the one who called MANIK and talked to him in different tone..........

He purposely , called him home ; so that , he comes and witnesses the scene..........

Which u did MANIK............

But the truth is , that day HARSHAD sneaked into MALHOTRA mansion and spiked NYONIKA AUNTY's drink............

With a DAY DRIP DRUG...........

This is a very dangerous drug............
After taking this drug , a person doesn't remember anything what happens , till the drug affect is completely over............

That is why u thought that even AUNTY was enjoying ; which she actually didn't............

Till this moment , she doesn't know , that this is the reason , why u stopped calling her MOM............

Then i asked him about that fake suicide note , because of which ; AUNTY and UNCLE got separated...........

And that is when he told about his uncle..........
We reached there , caught hold of his uncle ; HARRISH MAHESHWARI..........

And got that paper...........

He completed and went to NYONIKA..........

Here AUNTY...........

He handed her the paper , which is responsible for ruining a family's happiness............

Which is responsible for separating a mother and a son , a husband and a wife............

Which is responsible for all the sorrows and the emptiness , in the life of the MALHOTRAS..............

NANDINI went somewhere and is back in a moment............

N - take this AUNTY...........

She said handing over a match box to NYONIKA...........

N - burn all the sorrows , hollowness and all the sufferings with this paper..............

Humesha humesha keliye............

NYONIKA wiped her tears and stood up , along with Mr.MALHOTRA.............

She took the match box from NANDINI and lit up 3 sticks............

She went near HARSHAD and HARRISH............

Set the paper on fire..........

And when it got half burnt , she threw it on both of them............

🐣 🐣 🐣 🐣 🐣 🐣 🐣 🐣 🐣 🐣 🐣 🐣

Now all the truths and suspenses are revealed............

MANIK ka outburst baaki hain............

But the next part will be early in the morning...........

I know many of u are waiting for it...........

But don't worry guys.........

THE WAIT IS WORTH IT