☔ PART 100 @B ☔

Guys sorry...............

I totally forgot about the promo...........

But here u go with the update..........

🐋 🐋 🐋 🐋 🐋 🐋 🐋 🐋 🐋 🐋 🐋 🐋

Location  :  NANDINI's castle  ;  Mumbai

MANIK fisted his hands in extreme fury and hatred , watching HARSHAD in front of his eyes...........😤😤.

His eyes are blood shot red and tears of anger , hatred and hurt are flowing from his eyes...........😠😠.

ALYA eyed HARSHAD angrily...........😤.

C - he is responsible  for everything MANIK..........😤😤.

NYONIKA AUNTY ko toh kuch pata hi nahin , jo bhi tune dekha............

All looked at CABIR with questioning eyes...........😕😕😕.

C - two years back.............
One night , when we were partying............
MANIK got a call , saying that his DAD , wants some files urgently.............

So he left the party and rushed home quickly............

But , while he was passing NYONIKA's room ; he listened some giggling sounds and peeped inside...........

To see HARSHAD and NYONIKA AUNTY on the bed...........

All looked at him in shock , including NYONIKA...........😲😲😲.

She had no idea , what CABIR is saying............

Mu - whatttt..........?? 😲😲

MUKTHI yelled on the top of her voice............

C - yes...........
This is the truth...........
Isiliye , MANIK said to MUKTHI that , HARSHAD was two timing her.............

After witnessing that incident , MANIK totally became a monster and stopped calling AUNTY ; MOM...........😈😈.

But when NYONIKA AUNTY told the truth to me and NANDINI , she didn't mention anything ; regarding this incident..........

NANDINI was going to ask her , but i stopped NANDINI..........✋.

We asked NYONIKA AUNTY about HARSHAD's where abouts.............
But she refused to tell..........

We didn't force her and came back home...........

Then MANIK & NANDINI went to Manali...........
A day after even we followed them............

And after that , all that happened there ; didn't give me a chance to know about HARSHAD...........

But , after MANIK was discharged and was recovering well ; then i thought of a trap for HARSHAD...........

With the help of Mr.KHAN , i got the list of numbers ; of incoming & outgoing calls to NYONIKA AUNTY's mobile..........

Then we started searching for every no. ............
At last , after a day and night work of 5 days ; we found out , which was HARSHAD's no. in those...........

Then we traced the location to be in an island from carrabian............

We hired the No.1 hacker of the country and sent a msg to HARSHAD , that ALYA had a major accident and she slipped into coma...........