✾ PART 97 ✾

Location  :  NANDINI's castle  ;  Mumbai

A questioning type of quietude , spread across the huge living room of the NANDINI's castle............

M - tum kya bol rahi ho JAAN...........??😟

MANIK said breaking the silence..........
Then he came near NANDINI and lovingly cupped both her cheeks in his palms and kissed her forehead...........😙😙.

M - BABU

M - BABU..........
U are too naive to understand her tricks...........

Isne apni poori zindagi , bas cheena hain mujhse...........😠😠.

Yeh kisiko kuch dena nahin jaanti...........
She is jus tricking u , so that u will believe her and let her come here...........

And then she will again try to snatch u from me...........

Pls BABU............
Aise mat karo..........😢😢.

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT U...........💕💕.

MANIK pleaded NANDINI and everyone got tears in their eyes..........😢😢😢.

Even NYONIKA got tears , both happy and sad.........😢😅.

She is happy to see her son happy and that he finally found his true love.........😅😅.

But at the same time , she is sad because ; her own son thinks that she is the reason for his sadness and loneliness...........😢😢.

But then she thought that , it's better for his and their family's future...........
So she compromised herself.............

NANDINI hugged MANIK , keeping her head on his chest and said...........💖💖.