PART 6

Location : NANDINI 's house

NANDINI went n opened d door n saw d driver who came to pick her up.....

Driver - mam MANIK sir ne bheja hain.....
NANDINI mam ko lenekeliye....

N - haan mein hi NANDINI hoon.....
Chaliye.....

She bid byeeeee .....
To evryone n went vt d driver.....
D driver opend d door of d back seat of d BLACK BMW which is NANDINI ' s fav n dream car......
She smiled n thought dat MANIK know her very well n hopped in to get started to her destination.....

Driver got seated in his seat n started d car......

In d car NANDINI in her thoughts.....
N- ayyappa pls b vt me.....
Im sooo nervous.....

NANDINI tu nervous kyun ho rahi hai......
U both know dat u luv each other....
Then what??!

Yesss.....
I hav to do dis.....
NANDINI MURTHY u can do dis......

MANIK aaj i vl tel u what i feel for u.....
Yesss i vl tel u today.....
So MR.MANIK MALHOTRA be ready.....

She had a big smile on her face.....
After 1hr of travelling d car halted n wen she saw she was suprised bcozzz its mountain peak where she has been brought.....
firstly she was scared but den she shooed away her thoughts bcozz she knew dat wen it comes to her saftey MANIK vl never take any chance.....

Her thoughts were disturbed by d driver who got out n opened d door for her....

She got out n before she could ask anything she saw a path laid vt RED n WHITE rose petals vt candles on both sides.....

She saw a note der rolled n tied vt a RED ribbon.....
She opend d ribbon n read d note.....

Hello beautiful......

Dnt worry im here vry close to u....
If u wana find me follow d path n u vl reach me.....
Be careful d path is some what rocky n u re wearing stiltoes......
Come fast cant wait to c u in my fav color.....
N ya before u panic or freak out dis is a jungle but der r no animals around so relax n come fast.....
Im waiting.....

NANDINI's
MANIK

She blushed in d word "NANDINI's MANIK" ......

She kept d note In her wallet which she was carrying vt a gift for MANIK n started walking on d path laid for her.....

She reached d end of d path walking carefully as instructed by MANIK n d view infront of her left her astouned.....

Its is d highest peak of MUMBAI frm where d whole city is visible n as it was nyt tym d whole city i lit up n is luking vry vry vry beautiful......

NANDINI was standing at safe distance away frm d edge of d peak...........
N......
she was jus mesmerised by d view infront of her n jus kept staring at it forgetting evrything wen she felt 2 strong arms encircling her frm her waist n it dint take her even 1sec to recognize dat it was MANIK

M - liked it????

N - MANIK i luvd it.....
It luks lyk lakhs of FIREFLIES roaming around d whole city.....
Dis is soooo beautiful.....

M- but not more dan u.....

She blushed at his compliment n he turned her around to hav d full view , how she was luking n wen he saw her he jus froze at his place seeing her beauty.....

MANIK's pov

I turned her around to face me to c d LUV OF MY LIFE in my fav color....
but wen i saw her i jus froze at my place....
Godddd.....
How can some1 luk sooo beautiful n cute n hot at d same tym .....
Her big doe brown eyes which r filled vt luv for me....
Her chubby cheeks which r turned to my fav color red jus lyk a tomato bcoz of d compliment i gave her earlier....
Her pink pouty lips which hav my fav never ending smile which is reserved only for me.....
her long silky hair which reached till her waist n i kept open d way i always liked it.......
Ohhhh Godddd.....
I wana gobble her up ryt now.....

(Pov ends)

NANDINI's pov

He turned me around to hav a full view of mine.....
I knew RED is his fav color n i wanted to c his reaction.....
Wen he saw me he jus froze at his place.....
I felt al d blood in my body ran to my cheeks to make dem crimson red by watching his reaction....
He dint speak anything further n jus kept staring at me.....
I hav jus had enough n i coudnt take it anymore so to control my blush i called out his name which made him get out of his thoughts....

(Pov ends)

MANIK came out of his thoughts n went close to her.....
Her heartbeat jus doubled wen she saw him coming close to her n she shut her eyes tightly n clutched d wallet in het hand .....
MANIK came close to her n whispered in her ear huskily....

M - u re luking breathtakingly beautiful.....
Jus lyk a doll who came to life.....
Lyk an angel......
My angel......

N he bit her bit her ear lobe n kissed her neck.......

Shivers ran down her spine.......
"MANIKKKKK......" a moan escaped frm her mouth turning him on......
But before dey could proceed further a phone call disturbed their trance n dey both straightened them selves n MANIK recieved d cal n talked to sum1 n switched it off......
Den he turned her around again to watch d view by hugging her frm d bak n keeping his chin on her shoulder......

But what she saw nxt left her speechless........

#################

Precap : more romance n MANAN confession.......

Guys dis is my dream date but i did some modifications according to our MANAN.........
Its not over yet n d nxt part vl b more intresting trust me......
i knw im leaving dis at d peak but trust me guys d wait is worth it......
But dnt worry i vl post it by evng......
i promise......