✼ PART 93 ✼

Location : Hospital ; Manali

NANDINI stood there motionless , watching MANIK in that condition in which , she never wanted to see him...........😶😶.
Not even in her worsest nightmare.............

He is surrounded with medical machines and his body connected with all the wires ; monitoring his body condition continuously............

Tears started rolling down her cheeks..........😢😢.

MANIK saw her tears and got worried , but all the others sighed a relief that finally , she is crying..........😐😐😐.

She is letting it out , without keeping it inside any longer............
As keeping so much of pain inside is very harmful for health...........

Taking tiny steps , as if she is measuring the distance she is covering............

NANDINI reached near the bed , where MANIK is lying.............

His heart is bleeding watching her so devastated...........💛😣😣.

NANDINI went to him and making sure of not disturbing his injured left hand , sat in his lap ; with both her legs on his left side and she kept her head on his right shoulder..........❤❤❤.

MANIK looked at her and pulled her in a tight hug , with only one hand...........💗💗.

And that's it...........
Till now she was crying silently , but now , she burst out into tears and started crying loudly..........😭😭.

C - nahin MANIK...........
Usse rone de..........
Rok mat..........

CABIR interrupted MANIK , when he is going to say something to console NANDINI............

MANIK obeyed him and kept quite...........😐😐.
He let her cry , even he is crying looking at her...........😭😢.

And NANDINI cried for a long time..........😭😭.

At last when MANIK didn't listen any kind of sound from her , he pulled her face out of his chest , only to be left aghast , by the view...........😲.

Because NANDINI fainted in his arms.............
All are shocked to see her like this...........😲😲😲.

C - doc.........doc..........doc..........