24: We're Perfect

Start from the beginning

"Parks are not only meant for kids. Just bring your ass down here"

"What am I even going to be doing there?"

"Um..keep me company, have fun. You know the details" he said.

"It's probably like 90 degrees outside. If this isn't worth it, I swear I'm going to kill you"

"And I keep saying it, if you're going to die with me then it's fine" I could feel his smirk from here "I expect you here in 20 minutes, 30 since you're a girl"

I groaned before getting off my bed and changing my clothes again. I wore  a muscle tank and sevens ripped jeans. I put on some black supreme sneakers. It was really sunny outside so I took my Chanel sunglasses. I applied a dark shade of purple lipstick. I decided no eyeliner, I didn't want to scare away the kids in the park. I took my wallet, phone and me keys and headed outside to where my car was parked.

Once I got to the park it was empty, there was no one around. No kids playing here and there, there was no sign of activity here. It was practically empty.
I didn't even see Eric who had called me here and it was beginning to get weird because I had been standing here for good two minutes and I hadn't seen any trace of human life.

"You're late" I heard someone's voice. Eric's voice to be specific. Even in my dreams, I would recognize Eric's voice anywhere.

I turned back to meet a frowning Eric, but he looked like he was forcing himself not to smile, he just crack those lips open it would make my heart warmer. He was wearing a plain black t shirt and ripped jeans with Nike shoes.

"What are you up to Eric?" I gave him a suspicious look.

"Why do you always think I'm up to something?"

"Because you're always up to something, where is everybody?"

"I rented this place for a day"

"Why?"

"I wanted to spend time with you alone"

"Why does it have to be the park" I asked again.

"This place holds special memories"

"What kind of memories?" I was being extremely annoying

"What the hell Cheryl! Are you a freaking detective?" He yelled suddenly startling me a bit.

"Ok sorry, but what are we going to do in a lonely park"

Eric didn't say anything, but instead he brought his lips closer to the side of my face. At first I thought he was going to kiss my cheek but then I felt his tongue licking almost half of my cheek. That was an ultimately disgusting thing to do, lick someone's face. Eric was just a stupid weirdo.

I turned around to possibly do something like hitting his head but then I didn't see him anymore, he ran away. After infecting me with a lot of germs from his saliva he ran away.

I wiped my face clean before running off to find Eric and possibly kill him. Sometimes I wonder if Eric ever had a childhood because he liked to play like a little child, doing stupid stuffs and running away then waiting for me to run after. I'm lazy af, I can't do stuffs like.

I ran around the park for like good five minutes and I was pretty exhausted, I was breathing hard and my forehead was covered with sweats. Where the hell did run off to?

"Eric?" I yelled.

"Looking for me?" I heard his voice. I turned around and I saw him hanging upside down on the monkey bars.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm having fun" he replied grinning widely "You look funny upside down"