Lost in the halls

Nathan's POV
It's been about a week since we've been trapped and let's just say I'm slowly becoming insane. I've been abused so much and these stupid chains around me aren't helping. Watching Andrea be abused sexually, and not being able to do anything about it, hurts me. But I promised to get her out of here no matter the cost. Even if the cost is my own life...She won't have to suffer anymore.

I've watched and listened to how Kyle came in and out of wherever we are, and I am slowly managing to form an escape plan in my head. All I have to figure out now is how to get out of these chains. "Andrea? Do you have any idea how to get out of these?" She looked at me with wide eyes. "Even if we were able to get out of these we have no idea where we are and how to get out. And by time we do you'll be dead and I'll be his sex slave again."
"Well we can just sit here and rot and only get attending when he wants you or is feeding us. I'm pretty sure the cops and FBI are already trying to find us. And honestly I don't want to be stuck in this damn place no fucking more."
All of a sudden a plan came to me.
"Okay I got it. You have to try...well not try since you don't have to do anything to do it...but just act sexy and sweet talk him and shit into getting these off of us and if I can get one clean shot I'll punch him again and make sure he's passed and then lock him up." She looked at me with a worried face and a single tear came out her eye. "What if we can't make it and he wakes up or has a knife or--"
"Andrea. Hey. Look at me." She looked up. "I promised to get you out of here and I will no matter the cost. You can't suffer anymore. Even if that means just you getting out of here." Tears were streaming down her face. "How can you care for someone so much when you've only known them for a little while?" She spoke very softly. "Sometimes it only takes a few days of knowing someone, to know how much you want to be with them. And I see myself being with you. Protecting you from those who want to hurt you." I moved closer to her and lifted her chin. "Andrea please stop crying. I'm here for you and I won't ever leave you again." I leaned in and kissed her. Surprisingly she kissed back. We pulled apart and she placed her head in my chest while my arms were wrapped around her.

We stayed like this until we heard footsteps. I looked at her with questioning eyes asking if she was ready. She nodded. Kyle came to where we were. He walked over to Andrea and started kissing her neck. She made a fake moan. He stopped and looked at her. She pulled on his shirt and brought his lips to hers and began kissing him. After they broke apart she whispered on his ear. He smiled "okay" and she began giggling. Kyle walked over to me and unlocked the chains. Then he walked over to Andrea and did the same. "You're free to go bitch. Now leave. And if you say one word to anyone I swear you will die." Andrea pulled him back to her and they began another make out session. While he was distracted I pulled him off of her and punched him in the face then kicked him in the balls. He groaned. I kicked him in his face causing blood to come out his mouth then quickly put the chains on him and took the key. "YOU FUCKING SLUT!!" We ran as fast as we could. All the hallways seemed to look so similar. I slowed down. "What? Why are we stopping?!" Andrea said.
"I don't know which way to go. I need to think."
"We don't have time to think just pick something." I was getting so flustered. Then I remembered. "This way..." we ran and then we finally saw a door. We exited into the forest. We kept running until we found a small shop in the middle of nowhere. Creepy but still. "Can we use your phone??" I said out of breath. The lady nodded and we called the police. We had no idea where we were so they just traced the phone call. About 5 minutes later they came and we told them what happened and where Kyle was at. we waited in the shop until we finally heard that they had caught Kyle and were taking him in.

Some paramedics came and drove us to the hospital to get out wounds checked out. Both out families were contacted and on their way. We were split up for a second to be examined. My parents finally arrived and were told of my conditions. Surprisingly I didn't have any broken bones from all the kicking just a little internal bleeding which I needed surgery for. Nathan just had to get the bullets out of his arm and leg and then stitched up. But we were finally free a little bruised and torn up but free..
•••••••••••••
Omg this chapter took a long time to write. But here ya go kids. Your wish is my command. lol I'm so dumb. Anyways....... vote/ comment on this book. And FOLLOW ME!! please???!?!?!??! Bye loves 😊