Thank you

Picture of Nathan
*sexual content in this chapter*
••••••••••••••••
"Call me daddy." He groans. "No!! Get off of me!!" He slaps me so hard that I can already feel the bruise forming. "Shut up you little bitch." He threw my shirt and skirt somewhere in the room. I was struggling to get out of his tight grip. He pulled a condom from his pocket. "Safety first baby." I wanted to chop his fucking dick off when he lined it up against my vagina. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME HOE!!" He slapped me again and I scratched and tried so hard to get away from him. "Stop moving you stupid h-" I heard the door burst open and then Kyle was off of me. I quickly pulled the covers over my naked body and saw some very muscular man beat the shit out of him.

When he was done Kyle was groaning but was in too much pain to get up. The man looked at me then went to get my clothes. He gave them to me and left the room. I put my clothes on then looked at myself in the mirror. There was scratches and bruises all over me. I opened the door and he walked me onto the back porch where no one was at. "Are you okay?" I looked up at him and my jaw dropped a lil he was hella cute brahhh. All I could do was nod because it hurt to talk from all the screaming. "Okay. I'm Nathan. By the way. I heard you screaming inside the room and then heard a slap and I had to help...." he looked down then back up. "Do you need a ride home?" I looked at my phone and saw that Izzy said she didn't know where I was and assumed I left with some boy so she left. I looked back up at him and nodded. "Okay let's go."

When we got in his car I gave him my address to put in the gps. We finally made it home but before I went in, I put on some makeup to cover my bruises. He was intensively watching as I did it. "..umm thanks for the ride. And thank you so much for stopping Kyle from almost raping me." I said, voice raspy.
"It's cool. Are you a little traumatized by what happened?"
"Yeah I am a little. I'll see you around I guess. Goodnight." With that I got out of his car and walked inside. Izzy and my parents were sleeping so I just went in the bathroom and cried. How could I have let this happen?? I was so scared at what he was doing to me. The piece of shit could have done even more damage.
•••••••••••••
I know this chapter sucks booty. Sorry bout that. I didn't know how to end the night. Soooo yeahhh. But anyways please vote and comment. Thanks😊