Part 9

Nancy

The sunshine came through my bedroom window just perfectly to wake me up.

I sighed and opened my eyes to look at the clock on my wall. The hands where placed on 9:36 am. It was a good time to wake up considering I'm not the person to sleep in all day but I also won't wake up before 7.

I decided it would be good if I got up made the bed and got ready for the day by taking a shower and cleaning up.

I picked out a baby blue long sleeve shirt and a pair of cropped khaki shorts that come right past me knee. I decided I would just put my hair up when I got out of the shower just because it felt so nice outside.

It was finally starting to warm up and winter was going away thank god. I thought it was gonna stay cold forever.

I quickly got in the shower and did what I needed to do and then jumped out and started getting ready. I was really hoping to go by Jonathan's house and see if he wanted to hang out, and I would bring Mike as a back up plan and say we could take the boys out into town.

I honestly thought it was a pretty smart plan cause I mean Will and Mike and do their stuff and I can hang out with Jonathan for a while. If Steve asks I just say we took the boys out. Easy as pie.

"Nancy! Hurry up mom has Pancakes ready!!" He screamed as I finished putting my hair up.

"I'm coming hold on geez!" I screamed back. I rolled up the sleeves on my shirt and brushed off my pants and looked in the mirror. I looked cute and that was what I always aimed for.

I grabbed my bag off my bed and ran out of my room and down the stairs. It was about 10:30 and my family where all sitting at the table ready to eat.

"Finally you came down." My father remarked as I say down dropping my bag.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pancake and some bacon and started eating it.

"Hey mom, is it okay if I take Mike and go pick up Will and take them downtown and walk around?" I asked.

"Sure that sounds fine. Just if you could go by the Handy Mart and get more yarn for me that would be great." She smiled at me and started to feed my little sister.

I smiled to myself and Mike looked at me all confused. I rolled my eyes and finished breakfast and practically draggy Mike out of the house into my car.

"Why are we doing this? You never want to hang with my friends!" He said trying to get out. I stopped him and looked him dead in the eye.

"Look I really want to hang out Jonathan and watching you and Will is just part of it. Just go along alright?!" I said pushing him back into the car.

I went around to my side of the car and saw Mike smiling to himself.

"What are you smiling about?!" I asked.

"Just promise to name one of Jonathan and your kids Mike." He smirked. I punched him in the arm and started the car up and pulled out of the drive way.

It took about 10 minutes I get to Jonathan's house but we finally pulled up the rock drive way and I saw his car in the front.

Me and Mike got and went to the door and he knocked really loudly. I looked down at him like he was crazy but he just shook it off.

A minute later Will came and answered the door.

"Hey Mike! Nancy! How are you?" He asked smiling.

"Good Will. Is Jonathan around?" I asked nicely.

"Yeah he's in the shower. He won't take long if you want to come in and sit down." Will said opening the door and we both walked in.

"So I wandering if it's okay with Jonathan if you guys want to go into town with us?" I asked Will sitting down in the coach.

"Um yeah I'm pretty sure we had nothing planned and that sounds fun." He nodded his head as he talked.

Mike and Will started talking and I just sat remembering what had happened in this house about a year ago. It was crazy.

I feel like now it's like it was a dream or something, but we all know it was from a dream or a nightmare. Only good things that came out of it was Jonathan and Eleven.

I felt so bad for Mike. I think he finally found he first crush and in the end she ended up taking her life so he could live. Honestly it was a very cute little romance story but for Mike it was still to real to process. He was depressed after it happened for a bit.

I think he still is, but he's good at hiding his pain. Me on the other hand I'm terrible at hiding anything. I think Mike is able to tell the easiest if I lie to him. He'll blurt it out as soon as he's sees I'm lying.

Interrupting my thoughts, I saw a tall figure enter the room.

"Will who was- oh hey Nancy, Mike." He said and he face lit up with a smile as he looked at me. I smiled back.

"Oh they were waiting on you because Nancy wanted to know if you wanted to come with us into to town." Will rushed all his words out at once.

"What he means is, I was wondering if I could take the boys down town so they could hang out. I figured since you just got back you would like to hang out with Will." I smiled at him.

"Oh uh, yeah that sounds fine. Let me grab my wallet." He said and walked back into the hall.

I smiled to myself because my plan was working just as I wanted it to.

________

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I'm still trying figure out what I'm doing or where I'm going with the story in the next couple chapters! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING AND VOTING! And almost 1k reads!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter... I'll try and update another chapter this week! Love you guys!

-Ally