Part 2

Jonathan

This whole living in the city shit with my dad has honestly been the worse thing I could ever imagine. Yes I did get in a lot of good stuff for school applications and I like the city, but my dad is another thing.

First off I miss home more than anything. I never thought I would say that. Second every time my dads girlfriend and I were alone she tried to get up on me and she even tried to tell my dad when he walked in on her trying to sit in my lap that I wanted it.

Never in a million years would I want that or to even be touched by her. All I wanted was to go home to Hawkins, see Will, my mom, and be able to talk to Nancy again.

I don't really know what happened between us. She hasn't called in a couple months and every time I call her house she's out or not able to talk.

On a good note my classes where all going well and I have all the credits I will need for NYU. I also have sold some of my photography's and the art gallery the past couple weeks and have gotten a lot of cash.

Will had called me a couple weeks ago telling me about how Nancy was asking how I was and if I was comfortable and if I would be staying for the rest of my senior year, but why wouldn't she just call me?

Eventually I just shook the thought off my mind. I was going home in a week anyway and I could just talk with her when I get back. When I get back I have to tell her the truth about how I feel.

I still don't like Steve. I just get a bad vibe from him I don't usually get with people. It's like he uses her kinda for the image and she doesn't see it because she thinks it the right thing to be with him.

I know she doesn't feel for him that way though. A couple weeks before I left, I was hanging out with Nancy and Steve and we were walking in the town and Nancy said something about her wanting him to come see her writing stuff and help her and he said he would be too busy.

Me being me I was taking pictures of everything and I caught the moment just right of the disappointment in Nancy's eyes. She made it seem as if she shook it off, but she never did.

When it came to things she wanted to do, Steve acted as if it was really important enough to do.

I wish she wouldn't care so much about what people thought. I mean after high school no one cares that much. No one is gonna care who she is or what she does.

I really just want her to express her true feelings and stop hiding them. They are more important than she thinks.