Part 4

Jonathan

"Jonathan get your ass back in this house!!" My drunk father screamed at me.

It was 8am on Saturday morning and I have had enough of this bullshit and decided to pack my stuff and leave sooner than I thought.

"Go to hell dad. I'm done with your shit and this place. I'm going home." I screamed.

"Home to what? Your crazy mother and your fag of a brother. I don't think you do much better there." He slurred his words and I could feel my whole body heat up. I was tired of him talking so much shit about my family.

"Are you fucking insane? They are my family and you aren't. I wish you would just go to hell and stay there. AND TAKE YOUR WHORE OF A WIFE WITH YOU!" I screamed and jumping in my car.

He started to run and come after me but I pulled out of the drive way faster than he could get to me.

I cleared my head and just starred at the road ahead of me. I stopped by my school and got all my things and told them I was moving and needed my transcript my my "new"school. They have me everything I needed, and like that I was out of this hell and finally back home. Only 2 hours of driving ahead of me.

My mom and brother didn't know I would be coming home so it would be a surprise. I decided to stop at a store on the way home and get 2 boxes of my brother and moms favorite chocolates and a new video game for my brother. While I was there I got some of the pictures I had taken in the city blown up to a bigger size.

When I get home I can sell some of them at the local art gallery and get some more cash. I finished getting everything I needed and walked to the cash register. The lady ended up ringing it all for $32.15. I smiled because she gave me one of the boxes of chocolates free. I gladly paid her and grabbed all my stuff and left.

It was now 10am and I have about 20 minutes till I was back in Hawkins. I couldn't wait to finally just be in my own bed and be with my real loving family.

I was so happy I wanted to cry. I wish I would have never left in the first place. Only thing good in the city was seeking my pictures and education . The rest was absolute shit.

I finally hit the city line and drove through the small down town. Everyone was out and about on Saturday morning at the Flea market and shopping. Plus people were leaving to go on vacation for spring break. I had never been so happy to be here.

As I drove up my drive way I didn't see my moms car. So she must be working and Will had to be with Mike.

I went around to the back door and unlocked it with the key under the Matt. I walked inside and the smell of home hit me. I had missed it so much.

I went and unlocked the front door and let the dog out of his cage. He was really happy to see me. I got all my things out of the car and put them in my room and then set out the stuff for my family in the table.

The house looked at little dirty so I figured I would clean and get everything looking nice. Since it was about 12 now I decided I would clean and then pick Will up at 4. Usually Mikes mom would drop him off since my mom was at work. And mom gets off at 6, so me and Will are gonna make dinner and then we'll all eat and catch up on things.

I was excited. I haven't seen my family in a while and now j could do something good for them.

- 3:49 -

I looked at the clock and realized I should head over to pick Will up. I had finished cleaning everything and figured I was good to go.

I walked out of the house and locked the door and ran to the car and hopped in.

I drive down the path way and onto the road. It was only a 5 minute drive. So it wasn't long. I got there and to my surprise all their cars where in the drive way, wow they were usually all home only around dinner time.

Nancy

As i watched TV on the coach trying to calm my nerves about my poetry stuff I heard the boys in the basement all yelling about the game laughing and all.

I wanted to call Steve and see if he was home but I figured he was "busy" so I just dropped it.

I decided to go to the kitchen and my a sandwich and asked the boys if they wanted one.

"BOY DO YOU WANT A SANDWICH!" I yelled loudly to the basement.

"YEAH!! PB&J PLEASE NANC!!" Mike screamed at the top of his lungs.

I went in the kitchen and started to make 5 sandwiches. It took like 15 minutes but I was so hungry I didn't care. I started to eat mine and decided to take the boys there's instead of tell them to come get it.

I ran down the basement and saw they were all looking at the game paying close attention.

"Here boys, I got the sandwiches. Please don't make a mess we don't need ants down here." They all nodded and thanked me.

"So what are you guys playing?" I asked eating my sandwich.

"Well we don't really know." Lucas said with a confused look.

"No what he is trying to say is we are coming up with a new campion for next week cause we finished the last one early." Dustin spoke with his mouth full of food.

"Yeah it gonna take a while." Mike said a little flustered.

"Oh okay well sounds... Uh fun I guess but-" and I was cut off by the doorbell.

"Never mind I'm gonna go get the door have fun!" I said and ran up the stairs.

My mom and dad where getting ready for some fancy dinner thing tonight at the country club so I knew they wouldn't get it.

I heard the door bell ring again.

"Coming!" I said as I ran through the Kitchen.

I finally got to the door and opened it not really knowing who it could be. I mean it Saturday afternoon for God's sake.

"Hi may I help yo-" I was cut off by my mouth dropping.

"Jonathan?" I said shocked to see him here.

"Hi Nanc." He smiled.

______________
Hey guys!! Thanks for reading! Trying to update everyday cause I know y'all are getting into it! Please comment what you think! I love reading all the comments it makes me feel like I'm doing something right! Well I'll update tomorrow!! Enjoy!!

-Ally