Part 1

Nancy

Covered in darkness. Slime covered my skin. My heart was pounding out of my chest and all I could think about is this is how it's all gonna end. I would die in this terrible place.

I didn't even know what this place was. I could hear a familiar voice but if I moved I would have taken my last breathe at that moment.

I saw the light peaking threw the tree that I must have came threw. I took a deep breathe in and looked towards the terrible beast as he walked farther away from me.

I ran towards the tree gasping for clean air. The hole was getting smaller and I could barley fit.

I streamed his name but this time was different from the first. This time Jonathan wasn't there.

This time it was the monster.
--
I woke up gasping for air as I felt my heart skip a single beat. I looked to the clock and it's read 1:34 am.

This was jut another nightmare just like every other night. Since Jonathan left town I had been having these weird dreams and most of the time nightmares. They were about the times he ether helped me or saved me but the end was twisted and terrible.

Jonathan had moved to the city with his dad early last year because he needed the end of his junior year to really go well and our school education program just wasn't cutting it for him.

We had kept in touch for the first couple months calling each other. We had really become close after all the shit that went down. Steve had really began to warm up to him and we all got along great. I understood why he needed to leave this all behind tho for a year or two.

This place is a hell hole in its self. I only have about half of senior year left and I'm glad. I'm hoping to go somewhere for college that's far away from here. I personally have 3 top picks. Yale, somewhere random in California or NYU.

But there's only about 2 more days till spring break after that, 2nd semester and that is what counts the most. I'm really hoping to do well in advanced writing. I've actually won a couple county and state competitions in the past year for fiction stories. Most were kinda experience, but who would believe me?

Mike and the boys had really been closer than ever. Every once in a while when Will came over I would ask him how his brother was and all the boys would go crazy and I just had to walk away.

My mom had even asked if I was talking to Jonathan and I told her no and she gave me this look as if she didn't believe me. I thought I had convinced everyone I liked Steve. But you see how that's working out for me.

But out of everything that has happened since we found will it's been pretty normal. Not much the police have had to do. The Hawkins Light and electricity place had been shut down for "bankruptcy", still makes no since cause they are government run but I don't bother with it. honestly I have
this gut feeling things aren't gonna be so safe for that much longer.

Guess that will give more to write about tho.

____________
Hey guys I'm ally! Glad I could finally get this book started. I hope it all goes well and hope you guys will comment and vote too! This will have mike and eleven in it too don't worry! Welp I'll update soon!