Untitled Part 22

Grace p.o.v.

It has been 2 days and Cameron made me and Hunter call our moms and tell them that we are gone for a little wile and it is horrible we are just stuck in his basement. Then i thought to my self my brother always comes over and hangs out with Cameron so if i can find a way out maybe my brother will be here. Later that day i heard his front  door open and i heard my brother's voice i ran over to the door and try to break the lock as Jacob and Hunter watch me i got the lock of the door and i slowly open the door. and Cameron was standing right outside of it he pushed me back in and then he said you cant get away that easy. then i heard my brother come down the stairs then he looks at me and runs up to me and asked me if i was okay and kissed my forehead and gave me a big hug. Then Aaron turned around and looked at Cameron and then he punched Cameron right in the face Cameron started to say sorry and i gave Cameron a hug and said we all mess up sometimes i should not have giving him another chance but he is my friend.

Authors note

Okay i forgot to update sorry i have get every thing ready for school i go back on in a couple days so i have not had time anyways love you bye