Untitled Part 5

Grace p.o.v.

I woke up and i was in my bed and my head was pounding my mom walked in my room and said a boy came here and said he hopes you fell better. Cameron must have came then my mom said she seen Cameron leave last night and it was not him then she came in with roses and said he got them for me. The card said hope you fell better love Blake. My mom told me she had to go shopping when she left i got out of bed then fell cause i was light headed i got up and went to get changed. I walked down stairs and i went outside so i could walk to the park as i was walking there i herd skate boards i look and see Blake so i jump into a bush so he does not see me. I see him walking up to my door and he left a note on my door. I walk up to my door when leaves the note says meet me at the park i need to talk to you. I walk up to the the park and look around the corner and i see Cameron,Blake,Hunter and Jacob i slowly walk up to then. Blake hugs me tight and i quickly push him away he says what was that for then i say because you hurt me so many times.

Blake p.o.v.

I hug Grace then she pushed me i said what was that for. She said because i hurt her so much. I got so angry so i pushed her and started to kick and punch her Hunter and Cameron then hold me back. Then she runs away.