Untitled Part 11

Grace p.o.v.

I chose.....Blake. Hunter i hope me and you can still b friends i walk over and give him a tight hug.

Hunter p.o.v.

I am so mad  right now i feel like my heart  just broke. After Grace and i stop hugging i leave and cry so much my face hurts. And my mom came home to find out i did not go to school. And then she asked me why i look like a tomato and my eyes were blood shot. I cant deal with this why would she chose Blake. I hear a knock at my door its Brandon he said mom called Grace and she is coming over to talk to me.Grace walks in and sits on my bed she says that she really loves me but she loves Blake and that me and her can be friends no matter what. She kisses my cheek and gives me a hug then she leaves.

Grace p.o.v.

The only reason that i chose Blake is because when i was with Cam he said if i did not date Blake he would hurt me. But i really like Blake. then i get a message from Blake.

Messages

B. hey baby

G. hey

B. can i come over

G. sure

Grace p.o.v.

Blake gets here and the first thing he does is kiss me. then pushes me on my bed and we start to make out.After that we watch a movie and go to sleep.

Authors note

okay i have drama coming up and also comment some ideas. i open to all of your ideas.anyway love you bye.