Untitled Part 13

Grace p.o.v.

I got home and open my door to see Jacob laying on my floor and his head was bleeding i scream. I wake him up at this point the ambulance is taking so long Jacob was starting to pass out again i had his head on my legs and i start to cry. Then Cameron bursts threw the door to see me and Jacob on the floor and me with tears running down my face. He freaks out he gets a towel and raps it around Jacobs head and lays him on the couch and takes me i his arms. He asks me how did Jacob get in my house i say i dont know. The ambulance gets here and i call his mom. Jacob stops breathing in the ambulance they start to do cpr. Blake wont pick up his phone we  get to there and  we are in the waiting room until his mom comes out i tears in between sobs she says he is dead i cry so hard Cameron raps his arm around me as i cry. i call Hunter and tel him to come pick me up. He gets here and i jump in his arms and ball my eyes out i walk in my house and see a note that said if your reading this then it means i died and if this is Grace  then i love you and you will be okay without me love Blake. Then i said this is from Blake he is not dead i run up stairs to see Blake in my closet dead there were empty pill bottles everywhere i scream and then Hunter runs up stairs and sees me on the floor screaming and looks in my closet to see Blake. I call 911. i watch  them take him out in ambulance i they said he might not make it Cameron and Hunter are staying with me for the night and my mom is coming home early from her work trip. I get a call from Blake's mom she said Blake left me stuff in a bag and i said i would come pick it up tomorrow.

Authors note

okay this chapter almost had me in tears writing it i will not update tomorrow cause i want a break anyways love you bye.