Untitled Part 7

Grace p.o.v.

So i let the boys sleep here tonight but they have to sleep in the living room. I am almost asleep when i someones arm wraps around me and pulls me in its Hunter i look at him he just smiles and pulls me in. He kisses me then he gets up and walks out of my room i was so confused.

Hunter p.o.v.

I kissed Grace cause i like her and honestly i don't think i am going to be able to stop bullying her i tell Blake and he says on Monday we are going back to our old ways. That's just how we show we like her but she is going to hate me. But if i make it look like it is Blake that is doing it i could ask her out and she should say yes.

Grace p.o.v.

It is 7 am and i turn my head to see Cameron, Blake , Jacob and Hunter all curled up on my bed my mom left a note that said she saw them down stairs and she told them to go up in my bed.Cameron opens his eyes and smiles at me and says good morning and kisses my cheek.We get the boys up so i can make breakfast i made everyone pancakes after breakfast i got in the shower. I hear the door open and it's Blake i cover my self and ask him what is he doing. He says he is looking for a hair brush i tell him to knock next time and there is a brush in my room. I get out and put on sweat pants and a crop top. I go down stairs and sit next to Hunter and pick out a movie Hunter pulled me on to his lap as we watch the movie. Blake is giving Hunter the death glare.After the boys leave i lay down and go to sleep for school tomorrow.