Chapter 20

Lauren's POV

Can you believe it?

It's our high school graduation!

"And for our school's Valedictorian, Lauren Orlando!"

Yup! You heard that right.

As I walk towards the stage, I suddenly felt nervous.

A few hours ago I was super excited.

Now, I'm super nervous af.

"Beloved parents,teachers, and schoolmates, Good morning!" I started my speech. "First of all, I wanna thank some of you people who help me achieve this. To my parents, thank you for giving me the opportunity to study and thank you for your love and support. To my siblings, thank you for being there when I needed someone to lean on. To my teachers, thank you for teaching all of us to have knowledge. And lastly to my friends, thank you guys for teaching me how to be humble and to socialize with people. Without all of you I won't be achieving this honor to be a Valedictorian. As this day forward, we; seniors of SY 2015-2016 graduated TODAY!" I bow.

Kenzie's POV

"WOOH! CONGRATS EVERYONE!" Lauren shouts.

"Pst." I turned to him.

"What?" I asked.

"We already graduated and you still don't have a reaction? I'm so crazy to fall for you!" He jokingly said.

"Tss. Well then, don't"

I stood up my sit and went to them.

"Hey Congrats!"

"You too!" Jojo said.

"Hey, are you coming to the graduation party at my place?" Jordyn asks.

"Fine, but make sure that you don't have any alcohols there, araso?" I told her. And im starting to learn hangul.

"Araso? What's that?" Jojo asks.

"Err, it's alright in Korean." I answered.

"How about, we go now?" I ask.

"Yeah, im so excited!" They said.

Jordyn led us to her car, and nope she isn't the one who is going to drive.

*Ring,ring*

"Guys, just gimme a minute!" I shout.

They nodded and went inside.

"Hel-" before I say something. A handkerchief covered my mouth and nose.

The scent is awful.

He brings me to a dark alley. A very dark one.

-------

Imsosorry for the long update! Epilogue will come out this week!

Byeiii