Chapter 7

A/n;
I changed the title, the cover pic and also the description. Anyways hope you guys like it!

Kenzie's POV

We just walk our ways to the diner, since it was just nearby.

*At the Diner*

We all sat down by the counters, which means we are in a row (honestly, my grammer is bad but just go with it because i love writing books 😁)

Johnny,Carson,Jordyn and i, ordered Pancakes with whip cream and blueberry maple syrup. And the rest has their own orders.

The whole time he was staring at me. Or even taking glances at me. Weird, but whatever. "You know what Johnny, quit it." I said, I look red as if I'm a tomato! I mean, who wouldn't?

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know you noticed."  And he almost choke on his pancake.

"Nah, it's fine. I'm just joking you around!" I said while giggling.

Everyone went to the toilet, as if they planned it.

"So,do you have plans for tomorrow night?" He asks.

"No, Johnny. I'm free. Take me noww." I thought. Only if I can say that.

"Actually, I don't." I said.

"So you're free?" He asks.

No I'm not free Johnny! -_-   <---- my face btw.

"Yeah!" I said

"So, tomorrow 7 pm?"

"Of course! So is it a date? I mean not really bu-" I said while he cut me of.

"Yeah, a date it is!" He smiled. I smiled back.

I felt-felt butterflies in my stomach. I wanted to hug him.

Then finally the others came back. We payed our bills, and tipped the waitress too.

*At Thomas' house*

We all ran upstairs and headed to our own rooms. The boys room and the girls room. We decide to talk about our lives.

"So Lauren, are you dating Hayden?" Jordyn asks.

"Okay, we have been dating secretly for a month now." She said.

All of us screamed. Good-screamed

Then the boys came in, "What was that?" The boys asks.

"Uh, nothing!" Lauren screams.

"Say it!" Johnny also scream, but not like a girl ofc.

"Fine, Hayden help me out too!" She yelled.

"Hayden?" Johnny asks.

"We are secretly da-dating.." Hayden said.

Great, Johnny walked out. I run after him.

He was at the sidewalk. Sitting. I have a great idea! I run inside and towards our room. I grabbed my dog and went downstairs. I run to Johnny quietly and covered his eyes.

I placed my dog on his lap.

"It's you Kenzie!" He practically said while giggled.

"How did you know?" I asks curiously.

"Well, 1 your scent. 2 your dog. 3 I just felt its you." He smiled. So I sat beside him.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asks.

He look at me said "No. Not really. I don't really want to waste this moment." He said

"What did you just said?" I ask curiously. Please don't play with my feelings again.

-----------------------------------------
A/N 💕:
Another chapter, cause the reads as getting higher! It was 100 yesterday and today is 135+ reads! Thanks everyone for reading! Also for my other book I have been thinking if I should make it now or after I finish this book. And probably it would be based on my life, and I was also thinking if I should make it English and not Taglish because not many of you are going to understand it. Anyways, thank you guys again!

Much love, the author 💓