Chapter 4

Kenzie's POV

I opened the box and it was puppy! Not just a puppy but a golden retriever one!
"Thanks mom!" I said while hugging her. "So what's the name?" Johnny asked.

"Probably Kendall Jenner" I said while we both are laughing. "Nice we both have jenners now!"
Johnny said. "Oh and one thing can Kendall come?" " yeah sure for her to met Kylie Jenner" we both are dieing of laughter. "I'm gonna go upstairs to get some clothes" I said to him.

I went upstairs to my bedroom, I left Johnny with Kendall. So I grab this black crop top and shorts. I just grabbed two pairs of clothing and undergarments. I grab my Black Chucks (converse) and run downstairs.

"Bye Mom!" I shouted.

"Okay, bye sweetie!" handing me 100$.

"Thanks mom!" I shouted again.

"So let's go?" I asked Johnny. "Sure!" He says. So I grab my dogs bag thing with him inside.
We both run to Thomas' house. Until we reached it. We knocked on the the and they were already playing a game.

"So what's the game?" I asked.

"Truth or Dare!" JoJo shouts.

We both went to the table. Bringing my dog.

"What's that?" Jordyn and Carson asked.

"My dog" I said

"Since when?" Lauren asks.

Oh and Hayden will come later on, cause he had an check up.

"Since today." I said

"Oh okay" Thomas said.

"So let's start?" I asked them.

We played truth or dare, it was almost I never had to play it because it never points to me.
Speaking of, there you go it was my turn.

"Dare!" I said excitedly.

" I dare you to go outside and shout I am a big fat potato that likes Jacob Sartorius!" Johnny said while grinning.

"Fine!" I said

My friends were dieing of laughter as soon as Johnny said that.

So I stood up and went outside. I took a deep breath and I shouted ...

____________________________
A/N:💕

Cliffhanger! 😂😂
Seriously, I haven't updated cause I had my first day of school. Yes, first day. Why? Because the school timing here in my country is different from the U.S..
Anyways hope u guys like it 💓💓. Bye 👋🏼